Hard to believe this photo was taken a year ago in Hilton Head
Do you take a lot of photos on your phone?
I sure do. Phone photography has greatly enhanced how I document my family’s story – particularly when it comes to every day life shots. (I’m addicted to Instagram.)
That’s why I am so excited about being one of the 32 instructors for a new summer Big Picture Classes course called The Phone Photography Project.
This incredible class launches July 1st and is chock full of 32 days of Android + iPhone summer photo challenges, daily inspiration and app reviews. I truly believe that if you take this class, your camera phone photos will be better.
In this month-long workshop, you’ll learn to take better photos with the camera you always have with you as you document your summer adventures—with help from instructors like Ali Edwards, Maggie Holmes, Tracey Clark, Stephanie Howell, Rebecca Cooper and so many more. (I still can’t believe I am included!).
Check everyone out! (I had to do a double take because my hair is so long in my picture!)
In addition to daily smartphone photography challenges, you’ll also experience:
- dozens of tips and tricks from the pros for taking better photos with your mobile-phone camera
- a handbook of 60+ photography app reviews for iPhone and Android, so you know which are worth your time and money*
- dozens of project ideas for getting photos off your device and into your world (including a really fun never before seen Project Life instagram project from me)
- interaction with 32 experienced iPhoneographers and Androidographers, and hundreds of fellow students in a private classroom and on Instagram
- giveaways, contests, discounts, bonus downloads and lots of fun!
I really hope many of you will consider signing up for this class. Big Picture is offering it at the introductory price is $39, but this is for a limited time, so sign-up NOW before it goes back up to $49. That is an awesome deal, especially considering the caliber of teachers and volume of content included in the class.
This class is an investment in you as a photographer and in your photos. You’re going to love the photos you take because of this class – and in the future. It’s going to be fantastic. Inspiring. Information-packed. And well-worth it. YEOW!
I can’t wait!