A Video with Adeline + New Products at Hobby Lobby

by jessicaturner on May 16, 2013

So Adeline and I made a quicky video sharing some of the pieces from 3 of the 4 Project Life core kits now available at Hobby Lobby.

Even if you don’t do Project Life, the video is worth watching to see Miss Chatty. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. :) Also, please ignore my kids’ massive toy mess behind me. Real life. :)

Have you gotten any of the kits available at Hobby Lobby?

June K May 16, 2013 at 1:47 pm

TFS. I think you have some BIG competition there. She is adorable.

Cerise May 16, 2013 at 2:41 pm

Well I don’t know what Adeline was saying, but my two year old was sure in my lap talking right back at her. Super cute.
My husband is getting home early tomorrow so I’m sneaking away to our Hobby Lobby to see if I can find any product. I’ve somehow convinced him that I NEED another core kit. Not sure which one I want yet.

Ali May 16, 2013 at 6:13 pm

I do like that one and can’t wait to get my hands on that minimalist goodness!

jessicaturner May 17, 2013 at 5:46 am

ha! I KNEW it. :)

Susan May 17, 2013 at 10:20 am

I love that video–and your Adeline is adorable and I cannot wait to get my hands on that Midnight mini edition. (We live in East Tennessee.)

Rebecca May 17, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Hilarious! Loved Adeline’s starring role in the video! I’m so excited to find out Hobby Lobby is carrying these now! I need to take a trip this weekend!!

Vera May 17, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Hello Adeline, you’ll be making your own videos in no time! :)

Marty May 17, 2013 at 3:13 pm

I actually saw these this week and was so excited I could use a coupon! I’ve actually branched out, though, into using some other brands with the project life staples.

Sarah May 19, 2013 at 11:33 pm

I went to Michaels’ on Saturday and found some great products by Me & My Big Ideas!..I had no clue these were out. I bought two packs of the themes cards (the ones that say Gratitude & Memories are forever) and I also got 1 pack of pocket pages that I can’t wait to use! The theme cards come with both,4×3 and 4×6 cards…gotta love that! The quality of the cards and the pocket pages are not as thick as Becky’s though. But you still gotta check them out girl. These are very cute… and cheaper – which always makes me very happy:)

Sarah
Here’s a link if you want to check them out! They have TONS of themes.

Emily Luker July 4, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Roommate!!! I am just seeing this now somehow. I will admit I watched to see sweet little Adeline. What a precious!!! Also it is awesome seeing your new house in the background– I’m so used to seeing your videos with the condo background. Love you!!! xoxoxoxoxo