I love Shutterfly, I love custom cards and I love free so this is a pretty perfect deal (affiliate links used). Through next Wednesday, April 24, you can get 5 free 5×7 or 5×5 cards with the code 5FREECARDS.
Here are a few ideas for your free cards:
- Create one for your mom, one for your mother-in-law, one for each grandma and one for your sister or sister-in-law.
- Make “Thank You” cards for your child’s teachers for May 7th, which is National Teacher Appreciation Day.
- Any of your or your children’s friends having a birthday soon? Create a personalized birthday card.
- It’s always useful to have some “Thank You” or “thinking of you” cards lying around.
- Create some baby congratulations cards (if you have lots of pregnant friends like me!)
Shipping will be around $6, so that’s just a little over $1 a card – not bad for personalized cards! 🙂
I promise, these cards are SUPER fast to make. I bet you could have 5 cards made in 10-15 minutes. And the recipients will love them.
Other current Shutterfly deals:
From 4/18 through 4/24, use promo code BOOK40 to get 40% off photo books from Shutterfly.
Receive free shipping on all Shutterfly orders of $30+ with promo code SHIP30 through April 30.
I’m headed to Snap! (a blogging conference for craft/DIY bloggers) today and definitely am going to try to squeeze in making these free cards. 🙂