Project Life Tuesday

by jessicaturner on November 6, 2012

The Mom Creative
Welcome to Project Life Tuesday 2012! If you are new to The Mom Creative, welcome. I hope you will stay awhile. I’m Jessica – wife to Matthew, mom to Elias, a silly and spirited four-year-old, and Adeline, a spunky one-year-old. I’m also a marketing professional, savvy deal finder, photo lover and memory keeper trying to juggle it all.

Each Tuesday, I share my most recent spread as well as host a linky for readers to link up their pictures/layouts. This year, Epson is sponsoring Project Life Tuesday, and they provided me with their Epson Stylus R2880 Large Format Photo Printer (C11CA16201) for many of my album’s photos. Printing photos at home is definitely helping to keep me on track!

This week (September 9-15) I had a simple spread with, shockingly, no insert! I also used a lot of instagrams and washi tape.

Like last week, I loved using the Design B page protector.

The top right insert grid cards was perfect for journaling about our big move. I used Amy Tangerine thickers for the title.

The Design A page was very simple. The quote journaling card was from the limited edition pack of cards sent to participants in Becky Higgins’ Project Life class. I thought the words about organizing were perfect for moving week.

I can’t wait to see your pages!

Disclosure: compensated affiliate links used

Cami November 6, 2012 at 11:09 am

Love all the washi tape!

ARC November 6, 2012 at 1:13 pm

I love the little photos and washi tape! And the Amy Tangerine thickers. I’d love to see a post about Becky Higgins’ class – I wanted to take it but couldn’t commit with it starting in October since I have a brand new baby.

jessicaturner November 6, 2012 at 3:30 pm

I actually plan to go back to it after the holidays. I just don’t have time for it right now. (That’s the great thing about Big Picture Classes – you can go back any time).

libbywilko November 6, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Love how well this week goes with the PRL organising card! Are you enjoying the class I am.

Cerise November 6, 2012 at 4:55 pm

I LOVE all the washi tape! Looks great with the instagram photos. I think it’s great that you got so many moving shots. I forgot to take a single picture when we moved last year.

Robin November 7, 2012 at 9:18 am

You amaze me.

xo

Sarah November 7, 2012 at 11:07 am

Awesome pages as always Jess!! Love that you are keeping your album simple. I went to Target today and they have some really cute We R memory keepers cards that work great with PL. I bought some of the small cards and a pack of pg protectors…they fit fine in my PL album…I just couldn’t resist:) I’m planning on buying some of the 4×6 ones too. I thought their prices were pretty resonable. I’m using Becky’s black albums, WRMK also carries one very similar and for the same price.
Check out this video…the first part. It shows the small cards, some pg protectors, and the 4×6 cards.