I hope y’all had a great Halloween yesterday. We had a blast trick-or-treating last night. I can’t wait to share pictures tomorrow! I’m going to also include a linky so you can link your Halloween pictures and posts -I hope you’ll join in.
Today, I wanted to share the Frankenstine pudding cups that we made for Elias’s class yesterday. Ever since I first saw this monster pudding picture on Pinterest, I was dying to make it. Elias’s teacher said we could bring it in for a special Halloween party snack and we had so much fun making them.
It was so easy (I made it in the morning before school). Here’s how to make them (be sure to pin this post so you have it for Halloween next year!):
Ingredients/supplies for 25 Frankenstein Pudding Cups:
- 5 large boxes of instant vanilla pudding (each box makes 5 pudding cups)
- 1 gallon of almond milk
- green food coloring
- 3 packages of oreo cookies
- clear cups
- Draw monster faces on bottom half of the cup using a sharpie
- Measure the milk and pour into a large bowl. (I did two boxes and then three boxes)
- Tint the milk green with the food coloring (important step – it is much easier to dye milk than pudding)
- Add the boxes of pudding and whisk according to directions
- Once thickened, pour into clear cups
- Crush oreos and add to the top of the pudding (If you are making these in advance, I recommend adding the cookies right before your event. We used 1/2 a package of oreos per box of pudding)
Did you make any special Halloween snacks yesterday?