I’m so excited to invite you all to my first Pampered Chef party.
I grew up on Pampered Chef. I remember my mom having parties once a year and all of her friends gathering in our living room to try new products and eat great food. A soon as I went away to college, my mom started buying me products to build my own collection of these quality kitchen tools.
When I got married, she and my dad gave us a HUGE box of Pampered Chef goods, and eight year later, I can honestly say they are all staples in our kitchen.
Well recently, my mom decided to be a Pampered Chef consultant (we have all told her she should do it for years)! I’m so proud of her! This new endeavor, combined with the holidays just around the corner (the season of cooking and baking!) made it the perfect time to host a party.
Rather than keep it to a few friends in Nashville, I decided to have the party online so y’all could be a part of the fun. So join my mom and me (with a guest appearance from Elias) in my new kitchen as we talk about some of our favorite products.
To recap, here are a few of my favorite Pampered Chef products:
- Pizza cutter – seriously, the best pizza cutter you will ever use. I can’t believe it is only $10.50
- Classic batter bowl – Of all the Pampered Chef products that we have, this is our most used item. Love, love, love this batter bowl.
- Garlic press – if you use fresh garlic when you cook, you will love using this. It is so easy to use and clean-up in a snap.
- Large and mini serving spatulas – a must for every kitchen. The mini spatula is awesome for cookies and the big one is good for everything else!
- Corn nobs – These blow my mind every time we use them. How can you put something in boiling water and it is cool to the touch when you pull it out of the water. Amazing.
- Smooth edge can opener – I love that when you open a can with this can opener, the tin is totally smooth. No risk of cutting yourself.
- Large, medium and small scoops – These are great for cookie dough, batter, melon balls and more
- 12″ Skillet from the Executive collection – It is pricey, but man, it is the nicest pan we own and we will definitely have it til we die. You will not believe how food cooks in it, and how easy it is to clean it!
- 8″ saute pan – We use this pan all the time for eggs. It’s our favorite.
And a few that I didn’t mention, but should have:
- Large round stone with handles – We use our cooking stones all the time. They make the best cookies!
- Chef’s tongs – these are the nicest tongs I have ever used.
- Skimmer – if you make soups a lot, you definitely should have one of these
- Apple/peeler/corer – these are awesome if you (or your kids) like apples. It is also great for pies.
- Mini measure-all cup – I love this measuring cup because it is is all the measuring cup sizes you need – in one!
- Family size quick stir pitcher – This is always full of lemonade in our house. I love, love, love it. It smashes frozen juice in nothing flat and is easy to pour. It’s awesome.
To check out all these amazing products and so many more click here, then click shop online and enter Jessica Turner (see picture below).
I know you will love these products. They are so affordable and will last you for many years.
You have until next week Wednesday to place an order. The show will close Wednesday night and all orders will ship after that. You will definitely have them in time for Thanksgiving.
Bonus: If you spend $75 or more, you can choose to receive one of the following products for free: Large Serving Spatula, Slice ‘N Serve® or Mini-Serving Spatula. To get your free item, be sure to select Guest Special on the left hand side and select which one you want – I’d pick the large serving spatula if I were you since it is my favorite and the most expensive of the three items.
Thanks so much for coming to my party! 🙂
What is your favorite Pampered Chef item?