10 Free Tiny Prints Thank You Cards

by jessicaturner on September 13, 2012

Tiny Prints 10 Free Thank You Cards

If you have read this blog for any length of time, you know I am a huge fan of handwritten cards and freebies. This promo combines my love of both!

For one week only, you can get 10 FREE thank you cards from Tiny Prints. All you pay is shipping (as low as $3.50).

These cards can be completely customized and personalized to your style. Choose from thousands of designs, add pictures, change the text, the fonts, the colors.

Y’all the designs are amazing – everything from elegant to modern to kid designs. I had a hard time choosing just one. Moreover, you can’t beat Tiny Prints quality. They are definitely my favorite custom card company.

Also, don’t let “thank you” scare you. You can totally do a plain design that doesn’t say thank you on them, which makes them even more versatile. OR, order cards with a monogram to give as a gift. The possibilities are endless!

Just use the promo code FREETHANKS when you check out and pay the shipping and Tiny Prints will send the 10 cards right away. Then…it’s up to you to use them!

Visit Tiny Prints now to take advantage of this incredible deal. (Offer ends on Wednesday, so don’t delay!)

Disclosure: compensated affiliate link used

Jennifer Young September 13, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Thank you so much! I just ordered a set for a teacher gift.

jessicaturner September 13, 2012 at 12:31 pm

What a perfect gift!!

Karen September 13, 2012 at 1:51 pm

Thank you so much!! I think Tiny Prints has the best quality. I ordered some cute ones as a Christmas gift. I am determined to get my Christmas shopping done with deals like this so keep them coming! I love personalized gifts like this because it really shows that you put thought into selecting a gift for someone — they don’t need to know it was FREE!!

jessicaturner September 13, 2012 at 2:30 pm

I totally agree. Personalized gifts are so special and when you shop ahead, you can get GREAT deals.

Daisy September 13, 2012 at 3:25 pm

I love how you keep us posted on these freebies! I always try to snatch one!

Carol Landeis September 13, 2012 at 3:41 pm

Jessica ~
I purchased “the birthday book” a Blessing Unlimited item last year from you. Just wondering if I could purchase another one.
Thanks
Carol Landeis

jessicaturner September 17, 2012 at 10:45 am

I no longer sell Blessings, but you can shop through We are that Family here: http://www.myblessingsunlimited.net/Wearethatfamily/Products/Default.aspx

Kristin September 13, 2012 at 8:03 pm

I just ordered from Tiny Prints for the first time, but I’m super excited. I bought my 5-year-old daughter some thank you notes. She loves to write notes. :)

Amorette September 14, 2012 at 11:07 am

Thank you for the tiny prints!! I ordered the super heroes for myself! I LOVEEEEEE tinyprints!!

Katie September 15, 2012 at 12:00 pm

I just got some for my Godmother, to give as a Christmas gift. Thank you so much for sharing the code with us.

sona September 16, 2012 at 11:27 am

Just to let you know that when I click “home” I get this page. In the email you sent today.l..Sunday…you speak of moving and canvas pics. I am not able to get to that page from your email or your home button????

jessicaturner September 17, 2012 at 10:43 am

so sorry, that post was supposed to be a draft and it published…