What a Week!

by jessicaturner on August 4, 2012

WOW! Like I said on Tuesday, we have a contract on our condo. This week has been FILLED with paperwork and trying to find a house for us to buy. We have looked at close to 25 homes to date and have it narrowed down to two.

Please pray for us and we try to make a decision this weekend. The homes are in totally different areas of town, so we have a lot to consider.

In addition to house stuff this week, I was also really busy at work.

And then, to compound all those stresses, poor Adeline developed a raging ear infection and Matthew had a 24 hour stomach bug.

Needless to say, this mama is tired!

I’m hoping that things are going to slow down this coming week (at least a little) and I can get on a better blogging schedule.

I’m also determined to get caught up on Project Life, and last night I spent two hours catching up on photos. (I am 5 weeks behind.) I organized about 65% of my photos and hope to do the rest today. Then I plan to get them printed at Walgreens (which will be faster than printing 5 weeks worth of photos at home; the big ones/odd shapes I will still do at home). Then I can start tackling pages tomorrow.

How has your week been?

Nancy August 4, 2012 at 8:50 am

We’re going in the opposite direction…sold our house and moving to a condo. I’ve been packing all week trying to decide what to sell and what to keep. It’s been kind of a crazy summer. And we never even had our house for sale. It all started with a phone call from a stranger asking if we’d be interested in selling our house…! Hope you find the perfect place!

Lynn D August 4, 2012 at 8:53 am

Hurray! Praying for the right home long term; schools, shopping, church. Trusting God to make it clear for you. Blessings

Mrs. G August 4, 2012 at 9:40 am

Good Luck with your home buying… So exciting! Just think of all the awesome stuff you will have documented in Project Life when you get caught up :o )

Jessica August 4, 2012 at 10:03 am

So exciting! Congrats on selling and hopefully on buying the house of your dreams! I’ve been sick this week but plowing through. Now we’re headed to the Williamson County Fair!

Brooke August 4, 2012 at 11:19 pm

So happy for you that you sold your condo! It’s been a long time coming and I can’t imagine how awesome it must feel to move forward. Good luck with your house decision.

Robin Troxell August 6, 2012 at 10:40 am

hope this week is better!!!

Katie August 6, 2012 at 10:55 pm

I am so happy for you and your family, while the next few weeks may be stressful it will all be worth it when you’re settled into your new home. You will love having extra room to stretch out in.