Project Life Tuesday

by jessicaturner on July 31, 2012

The Mom Creative
Welcome to Project Life Tuesday 2012! If you are new to The Mom Creative, welcome. I hope you will stay awhile. I’m Jessica – wife to Matthew, mom to Elias, a silly and spirited four-year-old, and Adeline, a spunky one-year-old. I’m also a marketing professional, savvy deal finder, photo lover and memory keeper trying to juggle it all.

I started Project Life Tuesday in 2010 because:

• I needed to keep myself accountable and on top of my photos each week.
  • My family loved being able to count on a weekly post with pics of the kids.
  • I thought others might want to keep themselves accountable too.

It was a huge blessing and so I am excited to be kicking off my third year of this series.

Each Tuesday, I will share my spread from the previous week, as well as host a linky for readers to link up their pictures/layouts. This year, Epson is sponsoring Project Life Tuesday, and they provided me with their Epson Stylus R2880 Large Format Photo Printer (C11CA16201) for many of my album’s photos. Printing photos at home is hopefully going to help keep me on track!

*****************
Well, I had big Project Life plans for Sunday.

But, as we were getting ready to leave for church, our realtor called.

We got an offer on our condo!!

So the past 48 hours have been wild.

We countered, they countered and we accepted. Our condo is officially under contract.

We looked at EIGHT houses on Sunday and are looking at NINE tomorrow.

WE close September 28, so need to find a house pretty quickly. YEOW!

So yeah, Project Life will have to wait just a little longer for me to catch up.

Oh, and if you missed my post with all the new Project Life products that released this past week, here is the list:

Photo Pocket Pages – Design H(this is like a half version of Design A)

Photo Pocket Pages – Design I (4×12 page – I think this might become a new favorite for me!)

Photo Pocket Pages – Design J (this might be a close second to Design I – I love that it combines square slots with journaling card slots!)

5 x 7 Page Protectors – Vertical

5 x 7 Page Protectors – Horizontal

8 x 10 Page Protectors – Horizontal

8 x 10 Page Protectors – Vertical

8.5 x 11 Page Protectors – Horizontal

Tall Envelope Pages

Small Envelope Pages

Here is a video of Becky previewing everything.

AND if you have been waiting to jump on the Project Life bandwagon, now is the time because core kits have also been restocked.

Project Life Core Kit – Cobalt Edition (This is the kit I am using for 2012)

Project Life Core Kit – Turquoise Edition

Project Life Core Kit – Amber Edition (This is the design I used in 2011)

Project Life Core Kit – Cherry Edition (I used this design in 2010)

Project Life Organizational Tray

And if you are ordering Project Life for the first time, you will also need to get page protectors (I recommend either Photo Pocket Pages – Big Variety Pack 1 (60 Pages) or Photo Pocket Pages – Big Pack of Design A (60 Pages))

Can’t wait to see your pages.

Claire July 31, 2012 at 6:34 am

Thrilled to hear the condo news! How exciting!

Nicole Reaves July 31, 2012 at 6:48 am

Congrats on the condo offer!! Hope you find a house that you love…and quick!! :)

emmegail July 31, 2012 at 7:15 am

Congratulations! This is my 1st post for Project Life – better late than never, right? I love seeing everyone’s creations! :)

libbywilko July 31, 2012 at 7:18 am

Congratulations Jessica ! Hope you find a house that will be your dream home ASAP. Hugs.

Kirsten July 31, 2012 at 7:29 am

CONGRATS on the offer on your house! That’s fantastic news! My family and I just bought a house in June and it’s SOOOOO stressful, but we are so happy to be in a great home. I hope you have good luck with your new home search!
– By the way, I created a New Home Binder and checklists for our move – shared them on my blog here: http://onetoughmom.blogspot.com/2012/05/new-home-binder-free-printables.html
It may help you stay organized :) God Bless!

jessicaturner July 31, 2012 at 9:19 am

very handy – thank you!

Candace July 31, 2012 at 7:38 am

Woo-hoo on the contract!! :)

Sharon July 31, 2012 at 8:28 am

That is a GREAT reason to not do Project Life! Congrats.
Also some of the Project Life plastics are already sold out. I treid to order the new envelopes yesterday and they were already gone:( I had some of those from the baby kit and I loved them.

jessicaturner July 31, 2012 at 9:19 am

According to Becky’s facebook page, product is arriving in batches, so if something is sold out MORE IS COMING THIS WEEK! yay!

Melissa July 31, 2012 at 10:02 am

So happy to hear that your condo finally sold! Now is the fun (but still stressful) part, looking for a new home! We’re looking at houses too and its so fun to dream of the different rooms and imagine different houses becoming your home! I’m praying that you guys find a perfect place soon!

Sonya July 31, 2012 at 10:27 am

I’m rarely behind on Project Life but I believe I’m now two weeks behind, maybe more now:( We’ve been in your situation recently and it just hasn’t happened. I need to be caught up before school starts because then I lose my time during the week to catch up!

Pam B July 31, 2012 at 11:10 am

So happy for you about the condo news. How exciting to finally be able to ‘shop’ for your new home.

Lis July 31, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Congrats!

Sarah July 31, 2012 at 3:26 pm

I’m so glad you finally got an offer, even if it meant we missed out on a washer/dryer! 😉 Decorating your new place will be fun! Hope you find a place you love SOON.

becca July 31, 2012 at 3:34 pm

I’m in the real estate industry in AZ and am so excited to hear the news about your condo! I know how difficult it can be to wait for something that is so out of your control, but I’m confident the Lord’s timing is perfect! Wishing you the best of luck in finding the perfect place for you to call home now!

Marlen July 31, 2012 at 6:27 pm

Congrats on selling your condo =) Prayers as you look at houses to find the perfect one for you and your family!

dawn July 31, 2012 at 7:21 pm

Congrats and good luck finding a new home. So excited for you!!