Today I am THRILLED to be hosting a massive giveaway with some of my favorite bloggers. Some you might know, some you might not. I encourage you to spend some time checking each of their blogs out, then promptly signing up for their RSS feeds. You will be glad you did. Here’s a little about why I love these ladies:
- The Nester: Her approach to home and life resonates deeply with me. And her laugh warms my soul.
- Jessica from Allora Handmade: I love how down to earth Jessica is. Her spirit is a gift.
- Megan from Sorta Crunchy: Megan has such a kind presence. I wish we were neighbors.
- Kristen from We Are That Family: The way Kristen parents and gives to others impacts my life more than she knows.
- Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy: Lindsey is so warm and relatable. Love her!
- Lisa-Jo from The Gypsy Mama: Lisa-Jo’s words about motherhood are my heart. And her friendship is a treasure.
- Hayley from The Tiny Twig: I love Hayley’s heart to inspire women.
- Kristen from Rage Against the Mini Van: Kristen’s desire to serve the poor is incredibly motivating and inspiring.
We each have Facebook pages for our blogs and decided to put together a fun summer giveaway. It’s easy.
Simply like each of our blog Facebook pages using the handy Rafflecopter tool (you will need to be signed into your Facebook account for it to work) and you will automatically be entered to win one of the following amazing prizes:
- A Becky Higgins Project Life Kit, coordinating album and page protectors (If you have ever read The Mom Creative, you know how much Project Life has changed my memory keeping life.)
- 18″ Custom Monogram from Southern Nest (I am in love with these and want one when our house sells!)
- $60 Shop Credit to Allora Handmade (Adeline rocks Allora Handmade headbands all the time. And I have a pair of her earrings that always get compliments.)
- $50 Shop Credit to The Pleated Poppy Shop (I wish I could wear her petal pushers with every outfit I own.
- Gracewear Cuff Bracelet from DaySpring (SO pretty. And you know I love everything DaySpring.)
- Necklace, Earrings, and Bird Ornament from The Mercy House Shop – (One of my favorite non-profits. I think I need those birds!)
- $75 Gift Card to Anthropologie (I die.)
- $50 Gift Card to Noonday Collection (This is such an amazing company bringing hope to many!)
- $100 Gift Certificate to Punjammies (Pajamas made by women who have been rescued, released or escaped from a life of forced prostitution. Incredible.)
And the grand prize is an incredible gift basket including all of the following:
- A Xyron 5″ creative machine + cartridges (Xyron is my favorite adhesive company. This little machine will change your life.)
- Large 18″ Custom Monogram (Again, I want one.)
- Allora Handmade Bracelet and earrings An Allora Handmade bracelet is on my wish list.
- $25 shop credit to The Pleated Poppy (Maybe you can buy some petal pushers or a cute pouch for your purse?)
- DaySpring “Redeemed” rug(What a beautiful message as people enter your home)
- Mercy House Basket(I would totally keep this on my kitchen table for mail)
- $50 JCrew Gift card (Yes please)
- $25 gift certificate to Earth Mama, Angel Baby(I need to go shopping here)
- Luna Reece Ceramics paintings(sooooo pretty!)
- 31 Bits jewelry (I want it all)
Awesome, huh? Good luck and thanks for liking our pages.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are a subscriber, please click over from your reader or email to enter. And consider liking this post to share it with you friends on Facebook! 🙂
This giveaway is restricted to US residents only. Thank you to all the amazing businesses who contributed to this giveaway, especially to Becky Higgins LLC for The Project Life kit and Xyron for the 5″ machine and adhesive – two of my most favorite companies.