HOT! Free Products from Paper Coterie

by jessicaturner on July 19, 2012

Y’all know that I LOVE Paper Coterie. I truly believe they offer some of the highest quality, most beautiful memory keeping and photo products on the market.

I also love that they often run awesome promotions.

Right now you can get anything from the My Life collection for free with the code SUMMERGRAMS- just pay shipping (usually around $6-$8). These products are designed to showcase your Instagram photos.

I use my My Life notebook from Paper Coterie every single day and LOVE it! It is always in my purse and every time I use it, I receive compliments.

Note: According to several blogs the code seems to be working on any Paper Coterie products (beyond the My Life collection), though I can’t vouch for this.

The My Life collection includes journals, posters, swatchbooks and Paper Coterie’s AMAZING Memory Keeper boxes (I have four of them!). Go check out Paper Coterie and get a freebie! This is a great opportunity to get a gift for someone you love – or for yourself. :)

This promotion ends July 23, 2012.

Disclosure: compensated affiliate link used

Laura July 19, 2012 at 1:20 pm

I just got a journal for my daughter. Thanks!

Jett July 19, 2012 at 2:15 pm

I just ordered a Memory Keeper box! Thank you for letting everyone know about this offer!

SONA July 19, 2012 at 5:35 pm

How do you know which is the MY LIFE collection? there is no search that I see.

jessicaturner July 20, 2012 at 6:52 am

I know… you have to look for items that say My Life in each of the categories I mentioned. But, like readers are saying, the code seems to work for anything under $40ish.

stephanie m July 19, 2012 at 10:17 pm

Thank you- I LOVE their products!! best gifts ever too!

the coupon code takes off up to $42 off.. I was able to order an documenting journal and set of 12 cards!! and all i had to pay was shipping.. LOVE it.. (shipping for me was $10.40… I think that is a great deal for the products)

Katie July 19, 2012 at 10:50 pm

Thanks for clearing that up Stephanie. I was just wondering which products were in the My Life collection, like Sona in the comment above yours was.

Amber July 20, 2012 at 12:43 am

I was able to get a planner! I am so excited. Thank you Jessica and Paper Coterie

Lika July 20, 2012 at 1:17 am

Thanks for sharing!
Where can I find the My Life notebook? I see the journal, the photobook, box, but I can’t find notebooks? Please help!

jessicaturner July 20, 2012 at 6:46 am

The journal is the notebook – same thing. :)

Candace July 20, 2012 at 11:54 am

I just bought 2 My Life Journals/Notebooks, 1 for each of my girls for Christmas!! I paid $11 for shipping. THANK YOU, Jessica! :)

Candace July 20, 2012 at 12:00 pm

Then I went back and bought one for myself cause I love them so much. :)

Jennifer July 20, 2012 at 5:44 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this. I almost started an 18month calendar for my in-laws (they’ve been complaining for 6 months that the yearly-gift I gave them at Christmas, I used a new company, has glossy paper and they can’t write on it). Now I’ll do it! And I just looked at FAQs and Paper Coterie posts to Australia!

becky July 20, 2012 at 9:41 pm

Thank you so much for this Jessica and Paper Coterie!! I was able to get a new planner! Love these products! Thanks! :)

Michele July 22, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Thanks for sharing this Jessica! I first heard about the lovely Paper Coterie through you and it has been such a blessing to make gorgeous gifts this way. I’ve been meaning to do something with my instagram photos, and since scrapbooking is falling WAY behind, this is great! Thanks! Happy birthday Elias!

Becky July 22, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Thanks Jessica! I ordered a journal and photo book ($42 discount) shipping was about $18, still a great deal. I couldn’t decide what to make for the last offers you posted for Paper Coterie and I stalled so long I missed out, lol. So happy to get my first order!!!!

Katie July 22, 2012 at 11:11 pm

Thanks Jessica, I just ordered a planner for myself and a journal for my mom. I’m going to follow your example and start making holiday gifts NOW when I can get good deals! It took off $42 and with shipping and the overage charges it came to about $10 a item – great!!!

Kasey Krawiec July 23, 2012 at 12:10 pm

I got a memory keeper for free ($42) and only had to pay $12 for shipping!!! I can’t believe this deal… I’ve bought memory keepers as gifts before, but this one is for me. Thank you once again Jessica and Paper Coterie for the generosity in sharing this promo!! XOXO

Cori July 23, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Thanks Jessica! I just purchased a weekly planner for work. Only had to pay $7 for shipping!

anna {girlwithblog} July 23, 2012 at 1:31 pm

I just ordered a memory keeper and paid $11 for shipping! I wouldn’t have been able to purchase it on my own, so thank you for posting this, Jessica!

Tiff July 23, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Thanks for sharing the information for this great promo. I made a calendar and a book and only had to pay $10 for shipping. My mom’s birthday is coming up and she will love both of these!

Lis July 23, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Silly question. I liked the swatchbook concept…..but that is a lot of blank pages! Did you just write memories or the like on each of those blank spaces?

Vanessa April 21, 2014 at 11:43 am

Do you know what happened to paper coterie? their website is not available anymore.

jessicaturner April 21, 2014 at 3:24 pm

It is my understanding that they went out of business. So sad.