5 Pinterest Recipes Worth Making

by jessicaturner on June 18, 2012

If you follow me on Pinterest, you may have seen my completed pins board.

I love this board because:

1. I have a sense of accomplishment when I add something to it
  2. I can make notes about things that I have made – especially recipes
  3. It make Pinterest feel less overwhelming because I actually HAVE DONE SOMETHING. :)

I thought you might enjoy a few recent favorite completed pins.

Source: mycupcakejourney.blogspot.com via Jessica on Pinterest

Oreo Dessert: I made this for my bible study girls and it was so easy + delicious! I pretty much licked the bowls as I made it. :)

Source: tidymom.net via Jessica on Pinterest

Chocolate chip cookies: These are the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever made or eaten. You have to let the dough refrigerate for a day, but it is worth the wait.

Source: gimmesomeoven.com via Jessica on Pinterest

Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats: By far, the best recipe krispie treats ever. Be sure to use fresh marshmallows. I didn’t at first, and it makes a big difference.

Source: picky-palate.com via Jessica on Pinterest

Wild Rice Casserole: This is my favorite meal recipe I have found on Pinterest. LOVE IT.

Source: food.com via Jessica on Pinterest

Crock pot chicken marsala: This chicken marsala is a close second. The picture doesn’t do it justice. I promise, it is amazing. Be sure to at least double the sauce recipe. YUM.

What are your favorite Pinterest recipes?

Martha June 18, 2012 at 11:50 am

I made the Chicken Marsala yesterday and it is EXCELLENT! Very easy and yummy. I think I saw it in one of your emails last week, but then couldn’t find the email so found it on Pinterest. So glad I searched for it. I highly recommend it. Can’t wait to try the wild rice casserole.

jessicaturner June 18, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Yes, I made it when Ann came to town. So glad you liked it too! :)

Bethany June 18, 2012 at 12:17 pm

I love recommendations! Those all look amazing.

I host a Pinterest Party every 1st Sunday of the month and would love it if you would link up some of your pins that you’ve completed! Mark your calendar for July 1st :) I would be tickled pink to have you join in!

♥ Bethany

DARA June 18, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Here is the link to Cook’s Illustrated PERFECT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. http://www.cooksillustrated.com/recipes/print/detail.asp?docid=19364#show%20more%20content. Browning the butter makes a world of difference.

Laura June 18, 2012 at 7:32 pm

thanks for the recipe recommendations!

Betsy June 18, 2012 at 10:38 pm

I don’t have a Pintrest account. Is there another way for me to get the recipes?

jessicaturner June 19, 2012 at 9:38 am

Betsy, you can click on the photos and view the recipes without having a Pinterest account.

Victoria@snailpacetransformations June 19, 2012 at 6:00 am

I have the wild rice casserole pinned to one of my boards too! I love the idea of a completed pin board. I have had a few flopped pins, and a few successful ones but so far just in the cleaning and crafting area, I have a tonne of recipes on my boards but have yet to try one! (horrible)

jessicaturner June 19, 2012 at 9:39 am

Not horrible! I bet a completed pins board will motivate you. :)

Coby June 19, 2012 at 11:41 am

The wild rice casserole looks delicious! I’m always looking for new recipes, and I may have to try this one this week!

g! August 1, 2012 at 11:25 am

I found a page on facebook which publishes the best recipes of pinterest.
IS THE BEST!

Heather October 20, 2012 at 1:08 am

Boy, I will 2nd, 3rd that on the wild rice casserole! I’ve made it a handful of times since finding it not that long ago. Great flavors. It’s craveable!