Happy Monday friends! Sorry it has been a few days without a “real” post. I have been savoring time with my extended family.
Thursday night my mom, sister and Aunt Sandy came to town for a visit and we went non-stop enjoying a girls weekend. 🙂
Friday we went on the Nash Trash tour with the “famous” Jugg sisters (they were a bit irreverent, but a real hoot!) and then hit the newly opened Opry Mills mall. I have lost 10 lbs thanks to Weight Watchers AND we are headed to the beach this week, so I was thrilled to buy some new summer clothes.
Saturday we went to Cheekwood with the kids. Elias loved running through the gardens and looking at all the plants.
Saturday afternoon/evening was (in)RL, which I hosted with Annie and Angie. My mom and aunt helped get everything set-up and we were SO grateful they were there. We couldn’t have done it without them. My sister did a little more Nashville shopping that afternoon, but she arrived just in time for the event. It meant a lot to have them share in something that means so much to me. More than 50 women attended, brought great finger foods and enjoyed the videos and company of one another. I definitely hope it becomes an annual event.
Sunday was an easy day. We had brunch at Noshville and played at the park in the morning.
In the afternoon, while the kids napped, we hit The Mall at Green Hills specifically for Nordstrom. 🙂 Then in the afternoon, we played some more, went out to dinner and saw the beautiful Parthenon all lit up at night. It was a busy weekend, but filled with a lot of fun memories.
Everyone left this morning and I am hitting the ground running. We have a busy week ahead – a concert, a baby shower and getting ready for the beach trip. Our goal is to leave early Saturday morning, but I have a lot to get ready before then. I have started to do a little bit of packing, but there is a lot to remember.
Thank you to everyone who has taken advantage of signing up for my updates to receive the $25 credit to Paper Coterie! A quick update:
- If you haven’t, what are you waiting for? You will LOVE Paper Coterie’s products for yourself or to give as a gift. The code expires May 7, so don’t delay. Just enter your email address in the box at the bottom of this post.
- If you prefer to receive updates via RSS, be sure you enter this feed address: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/jessicaturner.
- If you signed up, but haven’t received any email updates (emails are sent every day within a few hours of me posting), please check your spam or junk mail folder.
- You will receive the code in a special email after confirming your email address. The code will also be at the bottom of every email you receive for the next week. 🙂
- Please spread the word about this special promotion. Thank you!