What a Weekend + Paper Coterie Credit

by jessicaturner on April 30, 2012

Happy Monday friends! Sorry it has been a few days without a “real” post. I have been savoring time with my extended family.

Thursday night my mom, sister and Aunt Sandy came to town for a visit and we went non-stop enjoying a girls weekend. :)

Friday we went on the Nash Trash tour with the “famous” Jugg sisters (they were a bit irreverent, but a real hoot!) and then hit the newly opened Opry Mills mall. I have lost 10 lbs thanks to Weight Watchers AND we are headed to the beach this week, so I was thrilled to buy some new summer clothes.

Saturday we went to Cheekwood with the kids. Elias loved running through the gardens and looking at all the plants.

Saturday afternoon/evening was (in)RL, which I hosted with Annie and Angie. My mom and aunt helped get everything set-up and we were SO grateful they were there. We couldn’t have done it without them. My sister did a little more Nashville shopping that afternoon, but she arrived just in time for the event. It meant a lot to have them share in something that means so much to me. More than 50 women attended, brought great finger foods and enjoyed the videos and company of one another. I definitely hope it becomes an annual event.

Sunday was an easy day. We had brunch at Noshville and played at the park in the morning.

In the afternoon, while the kids napped, we hit The Mall at Green Hills specifically for Nordstrom. :) Then in the afternoon, we played some more, went out to dinner and saw the beautiful Parthenon all lit up at night. It was a busy weekend, but filled with a lot of  fun memories.

Everyone left this morning and I am hitting the ground running. We have a busy week ahead – a concert, a baby shower and getting ready for the beach trip. Our goal is to leave early Saturday morning, but I have a lot to get ready before then. I have started to do a little bit of packing, but there is a lot to remember.

Thank you to everyone who has taken advantage of signing up for my updates to receive the $25 credit to Paper Coterie! A quick update:

• If you haven’t, what are you waiting for? You will LOVE Paper Coterie’s products for yourself or to give as a gift. The code expires May 7, so don’t delay. Just enter your email address in the box at the bottom of this post.
  • If you prefer to receive updates via RSS, be sure you enter this feed address: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/jessicaturner.
  • If you signed up, but haven’t received any email updates (emails are sent every day within a few hours of me posting), please check your spam or junk mail folder.
  • You will receive the code in a special email after confirming your email address. The code will also be at the bottom of every email you receive for the next week. :)
  • Please spread the word about this special promotion. Thank you!

Crystal April 30, 2012 at 7:20 am

Thank you for everything you did to help make (in)RL an amazing “yay God” for nearly 2,000 women (and a few men!) around the world. The photos of Sara with your sweet kiddos had me in the ugly cry. And those matching aprons? Adorable! We might have been meeting in PA but we felt like we were sitting next to all of you on those beautiful yellow sofas – thanks for hugging us with words and pointing us, always, back to Jesus. {hugs & chocolate}

jessicaturner April 30, 2012 at 10:24 am

Awww… it was an honor to be a part of (in)RL.

Faith April 30, 2012 at 7:25 am

It was nice to meet you this weekend. Thank you so much for your hard work to make (in)RL incredible! Have a great time at the beach! :)

jessicaturner April 30, 2012 at 10:24 am

You too! Thanks for coming!

Jessica Kelley April 30, 2012 at 9:22 am

Sounds like you were going nonstop this weekend–you must be exhausted! All fun stuff, though. We took my parents to Noshville last time they were in town–need to do NashTrash next time; I keep hearing how hilarious it is.

Thanks again for all your work on in(RL). It was a great event!

jessicaturner April 30, 2012 at 10:24 am

Thanks so much for coming!

Susan Diianni April 30, 2012 at 9:24 am

Love your blog & Paper Coterie!

jessicaturner April 30, 2012 at 10:23 am

Thank you!

Kathy April 30, 2012 at 9:51 am

I didn’t realize you’re from Nashville. Those are my stomping grounds too :) You hit up a lot of great places this weekend. I love Cheekwood. Have you been to their Spring Art Hop? It’s wonderful! I’ve taken my out of state parents to most of those places too, though I have to say we’ve never done the Nash Trash tour – it sounds interesting though! haha Franklin’s Main Street Festival was this weekend, you should take them next time they visit if they’re here the same weekend, it’s a great event :) Can’t wait to use my Paper Coterie credit!

jessicaturner April 30, 2012 at 10:23 am

We just became members of Cheekwood and are loving it. We had the street festival on the agenda, but decided the weekend was full enough. :) Maybe next year.

Sarah April 30, 2012 at 12:36 pm

I have the $25 credit to Paper Coterie from you and a $15 credit from another blog. Can I combine the two credits on one order?

jessicaturner April 30, 2012 at 2:22 pm

You would need to contact Paper Coterie to find out, but my guess is no.

Emily @ The Pilot's Wife April 30, 2012 at 3:09 pm

Looks like so much fun friend!

And I used the Paper Coterie credit on some canvas prints from our Hawaii trip. Can’t wait to get them!

Jenifer Parris April 30, 2012 at 3:26 pm

Hey Jessica! I am already a subscriber so when I enter in my email in the box, it doesn’t send me a code for Paper Coterie. Help please?! :-(

Marie April 30, 2012 at 6:34 pm

Thanks so much for this gift! Many blessings :)

Deborah May 1, 2012 at 3:59 am

You are just a bundle of energy!! Yay on the weight loss and thank you for this weekend. I twas wonderful. I follow your blog through my google reader. I love the idea about a book from that company. After my mom & grandmother died last year, I became the keeper of the pictures. This would be such a great way to share the pictures with the family. I’m thinking Christmas gifts!

Anna May 1, 2012 at 9:04 am

I’ve followed your blog occasionally for a while and recently subscribed. but didn’t receive the special email with a credit for Paper Coterie and can’t find the code at the bottom of the regular email either. I have received a regular email but am wondering if something went wrong when I subscribed?

Thanks for inspiring moms to be creative.

Anna May 1, 2012 at 7:39 pm

Never mind, I found it in today’s email. Thanks so much.

Katie May 6, 2012 at 9:14 pm

Thank you for the credit Jessica! I just finished putting together a photobook for my husband for his first Father’s Day as a Dad of two. Because I had a code, I was able to splurge on one of their beautiful looking Premium Kraft Collection. I know he’ll love it and it’s masculine design!

Julie May 7, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Jessica,
Thank you for introducing me to Paper Coterie! I’ve ordered from them several times and have always been blown away by the quality! I am so excited about my latest order. I have a photo of some ladies washing clothes in a common area that is just the focus I need hanging in my laundry room. I made that photo into a poster cling with the verse 2 Corinthians 4:16-18. I also made a photo cling with a gorgeous Ethiopian flower on it to put in my kitchen with Philippians 4:8 on it. Thank you!!

Julie May 8, 2012 at 12:58 pm

I happened to omit the fact that the pic of the ladies washing clothes was taken in Ethiopia under some extreme circumstances by our Western Culture standards, which is why I felt it was a good “refocus” me picture. Anyway, thanks again!

Jennifer May 8, 2012 at 2:42 am

Thanks again so much for the special code. I subscribed to you through my Reader for a long time and then suddenly something got messed up; so now I’m subscribed to the email (and will look at converting back to Reader at some stage). Luckily I still checked you directly and was able to sign up for the emails.

I sent off my son’s “First Weeks” photo book for printing today – yeah!