EXPIRED: Two 25 Cent Amazon Deals

by jessicaturner on March 7, 2012

Yesterday I stumbled on two Amazon deals totally worth sharing.

Download the entire album of NOW That’s What I Call Music Vol. 41 for only 25 cents! That’s just over a penny a song from artists like Adele, Coldplay, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and more.

You can also download the Kindle version of Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close: A Novel for only 25 cents. I REALLY want to see this movie and have heard great things about the book, so I downloaded it immediately.

Remember, you don’t have to have a Kindle to enjoy Kindle books – you can use your computer, ipod, iphone or ipad too.

Deals this good don’t usually last long on Amazon, so I would jump on them right away.

————————————-
I just found out I was nominated as a Circle of Moms top Creative Mom blogger! YEOW! Would you consider clicking the icon below and voting for The Mom Creative? You can vote once a day and no registration is required! THANK YOU

Disclosure: compensated Amazon affiliate links used in post

Vera March 7, 2012 at 4:28 am

I’m checking it out now, the book deal specially. thanks! :)

Ashlee Gladson March 7, 2012 at 7:19 am

These deals actually started on Google–they are changing the branding of the Android market, Google Music, Google Books, etc. to “Google Play.” They are doing a huge .25 promotion each day for 7 days (they’re calling it “7 Days to Play”), so expect more great deals in the coming week! They are also doing .99 movies and .50 apps (for Android users) so it may be something to mention to your readers that have Androids. From what I understand, Amazon is matching the price of the Google deals, so whichever way you get them, they should be the same throughout the week!

jessicaturner March 7, 2012 at 10:46 am

Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa Johnson March 7, 2012 at 9:15 am

You are AWESOME! Thanks so much for sharing and passing that along. I just downloaded the Volume 41 music.

Lindsay March 7, 2012 at 10:00 am

I am currently reading Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, it is a really good book! Wish I had waited for this awesome deal though!

Thanks for sharing!

Miranda @ A ThankFULL Heart March 7, 2012 at 12:03 pm

You deserve it Jessica, of course I voted for you :).

SAndy March 8, 2012 at 7:45 am

how do you find these deals? i tried searching on amazon, but could not find “7 days to play”. and i guess those deals only last 1 day? Would have loved to have gotten that book! Thanks for sharing though.

jessicaturner March 8, 2012 at 10:16 am