The No Brainer Wardrobe

by jessicaturner on March 29, 2012

I first read about The No Brainer Wardrobe on my friend The Nester’s blog.

Then I saw on Facebook that another friend was reading it.

And then another.

So I bought the book.

And I loved it.

Then I met the author, Hayley at Blissdom.

And I loved her.

Seriously, you need to read her ebook, The No Brainer Wardrobe. It is for every woman  who wants to look her best – even with the occasional (daily) kid grime smeared on her shoulder. {grin}

You see, it has been 9 months since Adeline was born. I still have 10ish baby pounds to lose to get to my pre-pregnancy weight, plus another 5 that I would be nice to lose.

{That whole 9 months to put it on, 9 months to take it off saying… ummm… yeah. FAIL.}

Consequently, I don’t feel very pretty these days and my wardrobe is a bit limited because I have not wanted to invest in any more “transition” clothes.

The No Brainer Wardrobe made me realize that I can still look great even in this awkward, I-want-my-body-back-and-I-know-I-need-to-exercise-but-I-need-sleep- right-now-stage.

It inspired me to clean out my closet and drawers (hello Goodwill) and really assess what I love.

I started paying attention to style boards on Pinterest.

I bought a sweater that I LOVE on Totsy (Did you know that they have women’s clothes in addition to kids stuff? They are having a HUGE blowout sale right now. And much of what they have to offer is so unique and cheap!).

And I feel pretty again. (That doesn’t mean I don’t still need to get to the gym!)

For one week, Hayley is letting me offer The No Brainer Wardrobe to you for 50% off with the code momcreative! YEOW! That makes it a steal at $3.99.

You are going to love this ebook.

Trust me.

Spend the $3.99.

You deserve it.

Disclosure: compensated affiliate link used

Vera March 29, 2012 at 5:19 am

Used your code and downloading it now, thanks! :)

Jessica March 29, 2012 at 8:16 am

Me too. I am so sick of going to my (full) closet and whining, “I have nothing to wear!”

Claire March 29, 2012 at 11:54 am

Sounds really interesting….and I am on break from tomorrow. Huzzah!

Nicole March 29, 2012 at 12:01 pm

thanks!

Mitzi March 29, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Thanks, Jessica! I’m at a stage where I’m slightly bigger than I would like to be and haven’t found motivation to do anything about it. And just today, stood in the closet forever and am not happy at all with what I’ve chosen. I do not feel confident at all! This book is exactly what I need.

Natalie G March 29, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Thanks! This not so girlie engineer needs all the help she can get!!! Especially while in transition! My 2nd is 14m and I’ve almost lost the weight but I have a long way to go before I feel good in someofmy old clothes.

jessicaturner March 29, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Glad I’m not alone. :) Dreading swimsuit season…

Tia H March 30, 2012 at 2:23 am

Definitely not alone. Mine is 8 months. Ugh…swimsuit season. I think I am going to be sick…

Sara Grafton March 29, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Thank you for the link and the coupon code. My son is 3 and I still need some post-baby wardrobe help!

Lacey Hartman March 29, 2012 at 6:37 pm

LOVE!! Thanks for passing this resource along. I’m a newer mom too-mine is almost 2…and I have about 5lbs left:)

Katy March 30, 2012 at 4:33 pm

every woman needs a few classic staple pieces that make her feel pretty no matter the season in life! my kids are 9 & 12 and I still don’t want to excersice. but we did biggest loser at work. its a compeition so of course i wanted to do it! i’ve lost 10 pounds, 15 was my goal & next week is the last week. i don’t plan on gaining the 10 pounds back, but i have learned my limits on certain food groups such as sweets and carbs.

good luck!

grace March 31, 2012 at 4:29 pm

oooo, thanks for the offer. I think I’ll pick it up! =)

Susanne April 2, 2012 at 9:23 am

thanks for the coupon. i downloaded it and just finished reading it this morning. i am all inspired to clean out my closet now–just a matter of finding the time!

Deb April 3, 2012 at 8:23 pm

I just discovered your wonderful blog through Pinterest. I have only read a few posts and I am already very inspired. I may even might get back to documenting life through photos.
I just purchased The No Brainer Wardrobe book with your coupon code. Thanks so much!

jessicaturner April 4, 2012 at 10:05 am

Awww!! I hope you will become a regular reader. Thank you for stopping by and for buying the book. I know you will love it.