Motherhood Monday: The Love of Books

by jessicaturner on March 5, 2012

Matthew says I am always happier when I am reading.

He’s right. I am.

I think it makes me a better mom too.

Because as they saying goes, when mama’s not happy, ain’t nobody happy. :)

I recently started a few boards on Pinterest dedicated to my love of books.

A Books I Love board

A Books I’ve Read in 2012 board

A Favorite Kids Books  board

Today Angie and I are announcing our next Bloom book club study selection on (in)courage.

The book we selected is awesome. Every woman should read it.

I hope you will join us.

Vera March 5, 2012 at 6:23 am

Hi! First time to hear about your book club and I’m heading off to check it out more. The book sounds amazing, hope to find a copy here. :)

jessicaturner March 5, 2012 at 9:38 am

It is a great book and you can get it for less than $10 on Dayspring.com. I hope you will join in.

Becky March 5, 2012 at 7:48 am

I too am happiest when reading! Looking forward to joining you both in the book club. =)

jessicaturner March 5, 2012 at 9:38 am

so glad you plan to participate.

Syreena March 5, 2012 at 11:21 am

I REALLY need to join. It seems like it is near impossible for me to read these days and my mind is suffering from it. With all of the applications and podcast etc. I am sad to say that I rarely even READ my bible. I am always listening. Thank God that faith come by hearing :) I just came across the (in) courage community a little bit ago and I wanted to be a part since then. Who knows why it has taken me this long to actually be more present/vocal?!? Especially when I need women like you the most right now. I look forward to knowing you more :)

penelope March 5, 2012 at 1:42 pm

I didn’t do the bird since I couldn’t decide how big it was. I did get the Hunger Games necklace for a friend and the spoons for my kiddos.

Miranda @ A ThankFULL Heart March 6, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Woot! Just ordered my book – you and Angie’s energy is contagious ;).

Catherine at Design Editor March 6, 2012 at 1:05 pm

The 6×12 of your daughter is so precious!!