I started Project Life Tuesday in 2010 because:
- I needed to keep myself accountable and on top of my photos each week.
- My family loved being able to count on a weekly post with pics of the kids.
- I thought others might want to keep themselves accountable too.
It was a huge blessing and so I am excited to be kicking off my third year of this series.
Each Tuesday, I will share my spread from the previous week, as well as host a linky for readers to link up their pictures/layouts. This year, Epson is sponsoring Project Life Tuesday, and they provided me with their Epson Stylus R2880 Large Format Photo Printer (C11CA16201) for many of my album’s photos. Printing photos at home is hopefully going to help keep me on track!
If you link up, please be sure to include the Project Life Tuesday button or a link to The Mom Creative in your post.
Notes about my album: Before showing my layouts, I want to share a few details about my album:
- I am using the colbalt kit this year.
- I stamped all my weekly 6×4 cards and have placed them in my album. It just seemed easiest to get this done all at once. I used a date stamp from a past Project Life kit. If you don’t have on, Amazon has date stamps
for less than $5. You can also find them at office supply stores.
- I printed my photos at home using my new Epson printer. I loved how convenient it was. I plan to print most of my pictures at home this year, especially large format images, using the Epson Stylus R2880 Large Format Photo Printer (C11CA16201)
- For a complete list of the products I am using, and more about my approach this year, click here.
For this week, in addition to the regular inserts, I added a coin collector insert for the Instagrams and a standard 8.5×11 insert. Remember, click on any photo to see them big.
The left page is all photos that Matthew took while I was out of town. I had him write on the journaling card. I love his handwriting being a part of the week.
The instagram insert is my favorite from the week. For more on this page, as well as tips on how to incorporate this type of page in your album, read yesterday’s post.
I created two collages of Adeline’s cupid pictures and put them front and back in an 8.5×11 protector. I used some simple glittery stickers to keep the focus on the photos. Honestly, I wish I would have put the cupid girl across the bottom of the top photo, but they wouldn’t come off, so I just left it. Some pages aren’t perfect – ha!
I love this right page. I kept it very simple – just photos and words, along with a few stickers.
And, if you are a fan of The Mom Creative on Facebook, you might remember mentioning that there will be a bonus Project Life post tomorrow. (Click here to like The Mom Creative if you don’t already!). So be sure to stop back tomorrow. I have several really cool elements incorporated into my Week 7 spread.
Can’t wait to see your layouts. Link up below.