Free Photo Book

by jessicaturner on January 12, 2012

MyPublisher, Inc.

Get a Free Hardcover Photo Book from Mypublisher!

This offer is good for new customers only, and you have until January 31 to make your book. Mypublisherwill email you a code for $20 off anything on their site, making the 7×5 hardcover book free. :)

I have not used MyPublisher before, but I am excited to try them out with this deal. (They ran this deal in November, but I ran out of time to try them out!) I think I might make a Christmas book with pictures of the kids with their stockings, playing with the nativity, Santa, etc.

I hope many of you can take advantage of this deal. I have heard great things about MyPublisher.

Disclosure: compensated affiliate link

Casie January 12, 2012 at 9:03 am

I printed my son’s baby book through them and was very pleased with the results!!

I also used them for my Christmas cards this year, again great product! I got a lot of compliments on my cards this year!

jessicaturner January 12, 2012 at 9:48 am

Great to hear!

Shelbie January 12, 2012 at 12:31 pm

They are a great company! I do my year in review books and birthday party books for my guys through them and I’ve never been disappointed. They run some great promo’s as well. I try to keep a book – or a couple – ready to go so that I’m ready to purchase when a great deal comes through. :)

April Walker January 12, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Thank you so much for the code. I just did a book for my son’s first birthday party in America. We brought him home from China last Christmas and I haven’t had time to scrapbook like I wanted to. This was so easy and quick (did it while he was napping). He is going to love it!

Amie January 12, 2012 at 6:24 pm

My Publisher is amazing! They are the only ones I use. If you can, get the “photo finish” cover option—awesome! And, when you go to their home page, enter your email address, they will give you a code for a buy one, get one free book. Can’t beat that!

Bridget Morelli January 12, 2012 at 6:57 pm

I am planning on doing a 5th birthday book for my daughter with the free offer (going backwards on making her birthday books)

Jamie January 12, 2012 at 9:28 pm

Oooooo thank you!!!! Can’t wait to try it out!

Kristen January 12, 2012 at 9:30 pm

My favorite photo-book company. Great quality.

Brittany January 14, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Just made a book using this offer. Can’t wait! The website was very easy to use.