SOLD OUT : Tablet for $77 – Regular Price $399

by jessicaturner on November 26, 2011

Holy smokes!

Plum District is offering 40% off all deals listed today.

The best deal is for a 7″ android tablet for just $77 – regular $399 (view “Milwaukee” deals)

Regular price – $399
Plum district price – $129
With 40% off code (saturday40): $77

Tablet specs include: A/C adapter/charger, stylus, manual, and external RJ-45 USB hub for adding additional devices. Slim and Lightweight Black Mini Laptop Android 2.2 FLASH 10.1, WiFi and external 3G 7.2″ digital touch screen, 800X480 pixels 3.0 megapixel camera / webcam.

I just scored one for Matthew for Christmas.

I’m sure this will sell out, so go get one now!

Carla November 26, 2011 at 10:13 am

Thanks for sharing!! I got one!!

Laura November 26, 2011 at 10:19 am

Thank you! I got one too!

Amy November 26, 2011 at 10:40 am

Is there no way to figure out the brand this is? Some of the versions had some limitations (according to my husband). Wanting to make sure it really will be a good deal.

Brenda November 26, 2011 at 10:45 am

I am wondering the same thing. When I click on their website, it won’t work. I am wondering if it is truly valid. This is my first time attempting to order something through plum district.

Andrea November 26, 2011 at 10:57 am

I’m betting the website for the voucher crashed because of this deal. I’m also unsure of the tablet brand but it’s likely not dell, apple or another big name like that.

jessicaturner November 26, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Yeah, I don’t know what the brand is – I am sure an off brand. We just want it for games and shows for Elias – I’m sure it will suffice. :)

Heather B November 26, 2011 at 11:44 am

The website for this deal is a rip-off! If you read reviews of it they sell FAKE products!!

jessicaturner November 26, 2011 at 2:36 pm

I trust that Plum District did their homework… fingers crossed anyway.

Heather B November 26, 2011 at 8:12 pm

I’m sure they did but I would hate to see so many people spend this money on a product they can’t view on the website and it’s all fake! I read a lot of reviews and very few were good. Here’s to hoping it legit!

Melissa V. November 26, 2011 at 1:29 pm

I too ordered one but am having problems getting on their website. If anyone who bought one, gets on please reply here. I’m hoping their website just crashed because of the deal and will begin working soon. If not, has anyone had experiences in getting a refund from PlumDistrict. I’ve never used them and went off this recommendation.

jessicaturner November 26, 2011 at 2:34 pm

Yeah, I think their site crashed when the deal went up. The voucher says: “Redeem voucher at checkout at http://www.xsv360.com. Voucher may be redeemed within 24 – 48 hours of purchase.”

So I would try again in a couple days.

It also says: All shipments will ship by 12/15/11 with guaranteed delivery by Christmas.

jessicaturner November 26, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Also, I have purchased dozens of offers from Plum District and have never had a problem with them or the merchants they partner with, so I wouldn’t fret.

Carla December 6, 2011 at 9:02 am

ok, I went to Plum District when Jessica posted this deal, and went through the checkout process. Was I suppose to go somewhere else afterwards?? I thought by entering my credit card info, I purchased the tablet. I have viewed my Plum District Account, and it doesn’t list any deals for me. So did I, or didn’t I, buy the tablet?

jessicaturner December 7, 2011 at 2:18 am

I guess I would contact Plum District. I bought this deal and had a voucher in my account. Plum District sent an email saying how to then order the tablet. I’m sure they can help you out!

Carla December 6, 2011 at 9:13 am

I have a charge on my credit card for around the right amount and all the info listed is “person PCR”…does this sound like anything that was charged to anyone else who purchased this?