My friend Erin has a new ebook out called The $5 Dollar Dinner Mom’s Holiday Entertaining Guide and I think a lot of you will love it.
Today ONLY you can get it for only 99 cents with the code GRATITUDE!
I love everything about Erin. Her writing style is so down to earth and perfect for busy moms.
The book includes chapters about:
- How much should you budget for your holiday meal
- What things must you include and what can you leave out
- Tips to outsmart the grocery stores and get the most value for your coupons
- The perfect plan to have everything cooked using only one oven
- And how to turn your leftovers into more amazing meals the next day
The book also includes:
- 30 simple, budget friendly holiday recipes
- A fun list of great and proven conversation starters
- How to make your home smell wonderful and feel homey when your guests arrive
- Ways to make beautiful decorations and centerpieces that cost next to nothing
- How to get the kids involved AND be excited about helping
- And 5 proven ways to reduce the stress of the holidays, and actually thrive through the holidays
To get this great book for only 99 cents Add it to your cart and then enter the code GRATITUDE.
Go check it out. You will be glad you did.