Get a FREE DaySpring Pitcher

by jessicaturner on November 3, 2011

It just so happens that Kristen – the friend who shared the Paper Coterie code – is celebrating her 4-year-blogiversary!

To thank her readers she has partnered with DaySpring to give folks a FREE Life Collection pitcher!

Totally. Free.

Here are the steps to get your free pitcher:

• Visit DaySpring
  • Go to Sale and Clearance/Clearance Home Decor
  • Select the Life Collection pitcher (currently on sale for $12.49)
  • Add it to your cart
  • Use the code LIFEFREE
  • Place your order. You will have to pay about a $6 shipping charge, but that makes for a CHEAP gift!

Of course, if you decide to do some other shopping and order $50 or more worth of product, your shipping will be free.

This offer ends in four days, but I would snatch one up right away because they could sell out…

DaySpring has some great sales going on this month including:

• All totes are buy one, get one free.
  • All canvas prints are 30% off
  • Plus there’s tons of products on clearance

So go get your free DaySpring pitcher and a few other items. Get that Christmas shopping done!

Congrats to Kristen and thanks for securing such an awesome deal!

Disclosure: compensated affiliate link used, but I think I talk about DaySpring enough for you to know that I genuinely love their products!

Ali November 3, 2011 at 11:58 am

Thanks so much for sharing. I am SO GLAD I stopped by today because I went and got 2 for some great white elephant gifts.

Shene' November 3, 2011 at 3:23 pm

I don’t think I’ve ever commented before, but I read every day. I love your blog!

This deal is awesome! I ordered one for my grandmother for Christmas. I know she will love it! Thanks for sharing.

Shanda Berge November 3, 2011 at 4:11 pm

I tried to order one but, the company doesn’t ship to Hawaii. Oh well.

Barbie November 3, 2011 at 7:50 pm

So thankful I visited today and got this great deal! I will be a Christmas present for my sister!!

emily November 3, 2011 at 10:18 pm

I LOVE that pitcher, any pitcher really, just tried to check it out and got the following error message:
This form was not processed due to the following reasons:
» Sorry, the entered promotion code does not exist.

jessicaturner November 4, 2011 at 2:27 am

maybe you had a typo? Just tested it and it worked fine for me….

Heather November 4, 2011 at 2:42 pm

It worked great for me too. Beautiful pitcher. Thank you so much for all for the fantastic deals Jessica!

Kristen Tonne November 5, 2011 at 10:41 am

Hey Jessica –

I just love your blog. Last year the Lord made me take a blog sabbatical because I started comparing myself for the perfection on the otherside of the blog. Thinking that all these women had life figured out and for some reason I didn’t. I felt inadequate as a mom and wife being in constant pain from endometriosis and a dislocated tailbone. Well a year later the Lord has freed me from comparision. Mainly from the help of a dear friend and the book “Feminine Appeal”. I love reading your blog and all your freebies, but most importantly about your life and your sweet family. Thanks for sharing with us and being real. It helps us out there realize no one is perfect.

Kristen Tonne