50% off Plush Rockers

by jessicaturner on November 16, 2011

When Elias was a baby, I was on a photo blog that pictured a toddler on the cutest rocking toy I have ever seen.

It was a yellow lion and I was immediately obsessed. I had to get one for Elias.

I knew it had to be expensive and some research proved me right. $120ish.

So I went to Craigslist and found one (after a couple weeks) in like new condition for about $60. We used it in Elias’s one-year-shoot and he still plays with it.

Right now on Plum District that rocking toy company, RockABye.com has a 50% off deal. Get one of their amazing toys for only $60- instead of $120.

I am strongly considering buying this deal so Adeline can have her own girly rocker – probably the butterfly.

These toys are SOOOO cute and will be played with for years. Each rocker also plays the cutest educational kids songs – ABCs, 1,2,3s, etc.

Go check out this deal. Perfect Christmas gift!

Sarah K November 16, 2011 at 3:37 pm

It looks like most of the rockers start at $140 and go up from there. So, you’d have to pay at least an additional $20 to the Plum District price, making it at least $80 for one. Still much cheaper for a super-cute item, but just something to be aware of.

jessicaturner November 17, 2011 at 5:18 am

So interesting since the Plum site says they are $120… wonder if there is a special price when you use your Plum code?

Sheila November 17, 2011 at 8:25 am

The other thing is you have to pay $14 shipping so figure even the cheapest rocker is $94 (++ if tax). I know amazon has the giraffe for $83 & if you have a prime membership you get it shipped free. Other sites have similar prices to plum district. I subscribe to plum district but have yet to find a really good deal after researching other options.

jessicaturner November 17, 2011 at 12:00 pm

I’m sorry to hear that. I found some great ones.

Sheila November 21, 2011 at 10:32 am

Just saw zulily.com has the rockers on their site now 50% off so the most expensive are $80 + shipping (which looks like $5)…

Nirupama Kumar November 17, 2011 at 10:08 am

Definitely considering buying this. Is it a weird gift for a newborn? I love that lion one, but don’t see it online anymore sadly. I get so much anxiety from these deal sites sometimes because of the time limit. And, we probably already have too many toys to begin with, sigh.
Does Elias really play with it? Because my oldest gets bored of the rocker at his grandparents house in like five minutes. Just curious. I love the look and quality of these though. Decisions, decisions.

jessicaturner November 17, 2011 at 12:00 pm

He totally does. I think he likes the music most of all. He is also REALLY into lions, so that may be why.

I know. Too many toys. Matthew told me Adeline did NOT need it. boo. He’s probably right though. I am a sucker for a good photo prop.

Nirupama Kumar November 18, 2011 at 3:08 pm

thanks for the response jessica!