Welcome to 31 Days of Memory Keeping!
This series will cover many aspects of memory keeping, including:
- And much, much more!
Over the course of the month, I will also be offering some fun freebies to help get you going or continue on your memory keeping journey. I truly believe that everyone can do something to record their stories.
Below is a list of each of the posts in this series.
- Day 1: Welcome
- Day 2: Why Memory Keeping Matters
- Day 2 Bonus: Penny Prints
- Day 3: My Scrapbooking Evolution
- Day 4: Project Life
- Day 5: Framed Photos and Gallery Walls
- Day 6: Photo Canvases
- Day 7: Making Videos
- Day 8: Make a Memory
- Day 9: Mini Photo Shoots
- Day 10: Journals to Your Kids + FREEBIE
- Day 11: Recording the Funny Things They Say
- Day 12: Journaling My Story
- Day 13: Treasuring Handwriting
- Day 14: Blogging IS Memory Keeping
- Day 15: Photo Book Deal
- Day 16: A Sunday Memory
- Day 17: My Love Affair with Photo Books + A Free One
- Day 18: A Year in Review Photo Book
- Day 19: Annual Birthday Book
- Day 20: Inside My Photo Books
- Day 21: Scrapbooking Baby’s First Year + Free Class
- Day 22: Do Something with SOME of Your Photos
- Day 23: Seven Ways to Document Your Love Story
- Day 24: Storing Mementos + A Free Memory Keeper
- Day 25: One Memory Keeper’s Perspective
- Day 26: Documenting Thankfulness
- Day 27: Showcasing Old Photos
- Day 28: Six Ways to Chronicle a Child’s Growth and Milestones
- Day 29: Develop Your Photos and 100 Prints for $1, 300 for $3
- Day 30: Memory Keeping Resources
- Day 31: A Memory Keeping Call to Action
If you are joining in the fun and are writing your own 31 Days series, please link up below. Your link will automatically show up on each of the eight original 31 Dayers’ blogs.
- Jen - 31 Days to Balancing Both Beauty and a Budget
- Melissa: – 31 Days: Inspired Holidays
- Sandy – 31 Days of Warm Connections
- Darcy: 31 Days of Photo Tips
- Emily: 31 Days of the Little Things
- Emily: 31 Days to Change the World
- Nester – 31 Days of Lovely Limitations
We’re looking forward to being inspired all month long!