Adeline gets up once or twice every night to nurse. I get out of bed and take her into the living room to nurse. (Nursing in bed just doesn’t work well for me.)
Usually that is my time to catch up on my favorite blogs, as well as check out flash deal sites. Flash deal sites are my favorite way of shopping online. I use them to get great deals on items I would otherwise not purchase, as well as do tons of Christmas shopping. Here are the sites I have been shopping on:
- Zulily – Adorable kids clothes and clothes for me, as well as fun toys – all at 50% off or more. Plus, they ship quickly and if you buy one thing on the site you get free shipping for the rest of the day. I love this feature because most flash deal sites give you a time limit of items in your cart, so this eliminates you losing something you really want. I have done quite a bit of shopping for our family on this site.
- Heartsy – I have talked about this site a lot lately, mostly becasuse I have been shopping on it a lot and have had so many positive experiences. Seriously, I have gotten so many cute things for Elias, Adeline, family and friends – and even a few things for me. It is such a treat to shop on Etsy shops I never would have found and get the items at dirt cheap prices. I pay the monthly $7 to be a VIP because it pays for itself after just one deal (VIPS typically get deals at a $10 higher values). Plus, then I get to buy the deals the day before they go live!
- Groupon – One of the original flash deal sites, I check Groupon every day. In the middle of the night I usually look at the Nashville and Milwaukee deals. Then in the middle of the day I google Groupon+ the date to see what the national deals are.
- Totsy – This site is similar to Zulily (though the shipping is slower). I have found some really adorable clothes and toys on here.
- Living Social – this site is Groupon’s biggest competitor and I think they have really stepped up their game. In the past few weeks, I have bought deals for a massage, US Weekly and Picaboo.
Are you guilty of late night shopping? If so, what are your favorite sites to shop on?
Disclosure: referral links used