Adeline at One Month

by jessicaturner on August 6, 2011

Adeline is already six weeks, but I still wanted to get this posted. :)

Each month I plan to take a picture of Adeline with the same monkey stuffed animal, in the rocking chair. I am excited that Sticky Bellies also sent me a pack of their oh sew cute stickers to adhere to Adeline’s onesie. I think these stickers are so clever and wish I had them for Elias.

Here is Adeline’s one month picture, taken on July 23, 2011.

Carolyn Irizarry August 6, 2011 at 7:42 am

Is that a doll next to the monkey?…,Oh no wait is beautiful baby girl Adeline. :)
She is totally adorable and not shy @ all about the camera. 😉 Sending blessings from our family to yours. Enjoy your new bundle of joy. @-8~

Kristie August 6, 2011 at 8:16 am

I took a picture of my two kiddos with the same stuffed animal every month for their first year also. It’s fun to watch the animal “shrinking” each month. I love the onesie stickers. That would have been a fun addition to their special picture.

Nirupama August 6, 2011 at 8:25 am

Awww..congrats. what a cutie

Michelle August 6, 2011 at 10:57 am

We took pics of Karsie each month with a Picky Sticky sticker… I love those pictures. I had fun picking out her outfit each month to coordinate with the sticker. It is so fun to have those pictures to look back on and see how much she grew!

Christy Wallace August 6, 2011 at 12:09 pm

She is so precious! I also wish I would have had those stickers for Kendall! I will definitely get them for the second:) I can’t believe she is already six weeks! Goes by so fast!!

Ioana August 6, 2011 at 12:11 pm

oh my goodness, i cannot believe she is 6 weeks old already! she is adorable!

Laura August 8, 2011 at 7:41 pm

aww, so cute! Is she already 6 weeks old!! It seems like just last week that you were still posting your pregnancy posts. Now I am in your old shoes, awaiting my sweet baby girl’s September due date and trying to stay cool in this hot August HEAT!

Happy 6 weeks little Miss Adeline!

laura