Free Photo Book from Snapfish

by jessicaturner on July 6, 2011

Snapfish is doing a promotion right now where you can get a FREE photo book when you upload seven photos featuring one of each of the following colors: green, blue, yellow, red, orange, pink, and purple to their color your summer promotion. (They are introducing one new color each week and are on week four (red), but you can upload multiple images at one time to get caught up!)

Log-in to Snapfish, then click “color your summer” to participate.

If you upload photos featuring all seven colors to Snapfish, you get a free 5×7 softcover photo book ($11.99 value) and the shipping is only $1.99. Here are a couple of my photos that I have submitted.

Snapfish Green Submission

Snapfish Yellow Submission

My advice, don’t stress about this. Go through your files and find photos that fit the criteria and upload them. This is such an easy way to get a free photo book!

Disclosure: compensated affiliate link used

Rachel July 6, 2011 at 8:41 am

I’m wondering is this only for today or for this whole week? And I’m still confused, does the whole book need to be the “themed” color or can you mix and match? Sorry, wayyyyy too little sleep last night (although I really wish I had your reason for lack of sleep).

Jessica Turner July 6, 2011 at 1:24 pm

No, the promotion is going on through the end of July. The book can be whatever you want – you will get the promo code for it after the color promotion is over. You just need to upload photos related to the theme for the promotion itself.

gitz July 6, 2011 at 6:25 pm

i *LOVE* that pic of adeline. so funny and sweet.

Sadie Smith July 6, 2011 at 6:46 pm

What a great offer– about to hop on it! That picture of Adeline is *precious* Congratulations to y’all!

Robin T July 7, 2011 at 9:00 am

So can you not actually get the code and order the book until after about three more weeks?

Jessica Turner July 23, 2011 at 11:40 am

Yes, that’s right. I suppose you could build the book now, but you don’t get the code until you upload all the entries.

Rachel July 7, 2011 at 1:27 pm

I just found your site from Angie :) Congrats on the baby!!
Your pictures are too sweet.

Thank you for posting the info for this. I need to hop on over and load up some pictures. I took way too many at my daughter’s last softball tourney. Ha-ha