Daddy, Elias and Adeline

by jessicaturner on June 28, 2011

A little video update from my sweet family.

Enjoy!

Joanne June 28, 2011 at 9:13 pm

Oh my that is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time! Seems like Elias is adjusting well to being a big brother :)

Jessica Holmes June 28, 2011 at 9:13 pm

How bad is it that I was laughing at poor MPT the whole time? He looks a little tired and foggy! Elias is missing all the attention, huh? He was too cute but you could see Daddy just wanted to have a calm video! Good luck adjusting to 2 kids, you all will be amazing!

Tonia Judd June 29, 2011 at 7:04 am

I have to agree!! So funny. As a mother of 4 now I have totally given up on calm :) Jessica you and Matthew are awesome parents and it takes a while to adjust the shift in the family that a new baby brings. Just get lots of rest and try to laugh at the rest. Snuggle that itty bitty baby as much as you possibly can.
Love to your family of 4!!

Sarah K June 28, 2011 at 9:14 pm

So very cute! Both my hubs and I were laughing quite hard at that one!

gitz June 28, 2011 at 9:31 pm

i’m dying. seriously dying. best video ever.

Emily @ The Pilot's Wife June 28, 2011 at 9:37 pm

That’s awesome. And Miles sounds so much like Elias. I knew he was saying “bubbles and chalk” ha! And Miles is always saying, “No, I say _________ whenever we get it wrong.

diana trautwein June 28, 2011 at 9:48 pm

You guys are way too young to remember Burns and Allen, but you should check you-tube for their typical sign off – which was:
George: “Say ‘goodnight,’ Gracie”
Gracie: “Goodnight, Gracie”
I laughed out loud at Elias’ sweet version of that iconic exchange – of course, he put in his sister’s name rather than his own, but it was too cute – just like the rest of this charming piece. Thank you. Glad Mom is doing better. I imagine all that pre-delivery pushing and shoving added to recovery pain. Sorry!

Mikki McGehee June 28, 2011 at 10:27 pm

Thanks for letting us see the video of your lovely family. Darling!

My daughter Kaylee (3 1/2) was a fan too. She asked 3 times to see the video again. Ellias and his Triceratops were a big hit!

Sabrina June 28, 2011 at 11:31 pm

That is too cute!! Loved watching your family update. Elias is quite the charmer and talker!! And Adeline is so precious and mellow :)

Angela June 29, 2011 at 8:08 am

This made my morning, I got so tickeled with your son, he is a riot! Fun memories, I love how you didn’t edit, it is just how it was! Beautiful! Enjoy your family!

Angela

Jana June 29, 2011 at 9:49 am

Thanks for sharing that precious video of your family! So sweet! I have a 3 1/2 yr old so I so know the whole hard to understand bit but I am normally the translator in our house. While watching this I was thinking so that’s a glimpse of what it’s like to have 2 kids. We are ttcing for # 2 now. :-)

Miranda June 29, 2011 at 1:04 pm

So sweet! Praying for you guys and especially for your recovery Jessica. I know first hand that sometimes natural births are almost as painful as c-sections.

Brea July 2, 2011 at 11:39 pm

Super cute video! :) Your kiddos are both so adorable!

Question — where did you get the stuffed dinosaurs? My son is VERY into dinosaurs and he would LOVE those!

jessicaturner July 3, 2011 at 5:24 pm

I got them at a specialty shop in Nashville. They are Gund brand. Maybe you could find them online?