It has been about six weeks since I moved The Mom Creative to WordPress. I hope you are liking the new look as much as I am! I am still learning WP and figuring things out, but am pleased with the switch overall.
In case you haven’t yet done so, would you please consider doing the following:
- Update your feed: If you read The Mom Creative in a reader, please update the link to www.themomcreative.com. Though feedburner supposedly transferred, most people have had to update/re-add the link.
- Update your links: Many of you have The Mom Creative linked on your blog side bars (thank you!). If you have the blogspot URL, while it does redirect, it acts a little funny sometimes – especially if you are using a blogger widget. Please change the link to www.themomcreative.com.
- Subscribe: It is much easier to receive The Mom Creative in your inbox now! Just enter your email address in the yellow bar at the top of the page.
- Join The Mom Creative community on Facebook: We are almost 2,500 strong. I post tons of extra deals and updates not shared on the blog.
- Add The Mom Creative button to your blog. You can find the code on the right sidebar! I’m so excited about this new element.
Thank you for being a part of this community!
Thanks so much. I am grateful for you.