York Photo is offering a free 20-page 5x7paperback custom cover photo book through June 30.
Enter Code: 11YAFREE5X7 at check out. Limit 1 per customer. S&H not included. Online orders only.
Here are my ideas for this book:
- End of the year school book
- Father’s Day book (I made one of these last year and Matthew LOVED it)
- Graduation book
I have found that with pregnancy and jugglings lots of responsibilities at home and work, photo books have been such a great way for me to keep up with (some) of my photos. I have not done paper scrapbooking beyond Project Life. I’m sure that will change, but may look a little different.
Photo books are an excellent way to capture memories and large quantities of photos.
Here are the books I have made in the past six-eight months:
- My sister’s wedding (September 2010)
- A photo shoot of Matthew and me from 2007
- Elias’s birth story (July 2008)
- ABC book of some of Elias’s favorite things (Spring 2011)
- Halloween 2010 (October 2010)
- Elias’s two-year photo shoot (September 2010)
- (in)courage writers beach trip (September 2010)
As you can see, I have done a lot of catching up from the fall!
A few I would like to make:
- Christmas 2011 (although I was so sick, there are not a lot of pictures)
- Elias in the snow (winter 2011- Matthew captured some magical shots)
- Easter 2011
The most important thing to note – I NEVER paid full price for these photo books. I always used coupons like this, Groupon, etc. to make them. There is NO reason to pay full price for photo books. You just have to take advantage of these types of deals!
So go make your 5×7 FREE photo book from York Photo!
New members will also get 20 free prints!