Happy Sunday and happy Memorial Day weekend. I pray that you have a relaxing and fun weekend and that you take time to remember our troops.
Matthew and I have been busy tackling a 25-item to do list – from touching up bathroom walls to getting Adeline’s carseat washed and installed – it is a busy weekend for us. Next weekend my Mom is coming help us get a few last organizing projects done and then we should be ready for both putting the house on the market and Adeline’s arrival. HOORAY! I am in major nesting mode, but my sciatica is making it difficult for me to accomplish as much as I would like…
I have seen a ton of Memorial Day weekend deals come into my inbox, and wanted to post a few favorites.
- Two Entertainment Books for $19.99+$2 shipping. If you have not yet ordered an Entertainment Book, this is the weekend to do it. Seriously, buy one for you and one for a friend (and split the cost!). They pay for themselves after just one or two coupons. A zoo trip basically paid for ours. There are so many food deals too. On nights when I have nothing planned for dinner, we will just look int the Entertainment Book and take advantage of one of the BOGO Free deals. The deals are good through November, so you have plenty of time to use the coupons. Deals ends 5/31.
- Tiny Prints Father’s Day Cards for $1 – Tiny Prints is offering Father’s Day cards for 75% off with the code DOD0526. This deal was supposed to be their Thursday only deal, but they extended it through 5/31. So if you missed the 5 free cards deal or you used it for other cards (like I did), you can’t go wrong with this deal. The cards will ship free if you send them to yourself too!
- Totsy is offering free shipping on purchases of $50 or more with the code MEMDAY. I bought the turquoise smocked dress for Adeline for next summer and Kelly said she bought three dresses from the same shop. 🙂 It is the first smocked dress I have bought. I was thinking it might be the perfect one-year photo. 🙂 It’s so fun shopping for a girl! You can’t use this code with any other offers, including Totsy credits.
- Mamapedia is offering Jack Franklin ties for $15 (regularly $34), but it gets better. The first 1,000 new Mamapedia users can get the deal for $10 with the code FATHERS5. This would make a great Father’s Day, birthday or even Christmas gift! (The voucher doesn’t expire until Dec. 1)
- SeeHere is offering a 50% off photo playing cards and golf towels (perfect for Father’s Day) with the code dad-2011. We have ordered photo playing cards before and they are always such a hit! Valid through 6/5.