Winners, Winners

by jessicaturner on April 1, 2011

So, as I am preparing for hopefully launching my new site tonight, I have been going through this one and realized that I neglected to pick winners for two giveaways –

Mixbook winner:
I ‘like’ the Mom creative today on Facebook. I have been following your blog for quite a while so I am not sure what took me so long to check you out on Facebook. Have a great weekend.
Crystal

Delta winner:
i would love love love to have the Toy Story Table. I have 2 little boys – Cade and Christian, 3 and 1, that love Buzz and Woody!
Christy_foster2000

Sorry about the delay – I have emailed the winners.

Cross your fingers about the site transfer tonight.

Andrea :) April 2, 2011 at 3:09 am

Love your new blog layout! It is just lovely! :) Good luck with your transition from your current job to new job!

Robin Dance ~ PENSIEVE April 2, 2011 at 3:34 am

Jessica!!!! J’ADORE THIS HAPPY PLACE! I loved pulling up your page and seeing happy and color and cheerfulness :). I KNOW you’re excited to be “here” and it makes me wanna get my behind in gear for a re-design…

One day, right?

For now, I just wanna celebrate with ya :). xo

Renee J. April 2, 2011 at 4:40 am

Jessica, thank you for inviting us to your new site! I really like it and will surely be a regular visitor here. Best Wishes to you and your family, Renee :).

Meg April 2, 2011 at 12:02 pm

The site looks great! Love the colors!!

Cherie April 2, 2011 at 12:19 pm

Love the new look!

Mary @ Giving Up on Perfect April 2, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Yay!!! The new site is so pretty!!! I love your header image, and the “lace” around the edge of your two columns is perfect. Also? I love the bird by the comments – super cute and smart to point people to the comment button!

Love the new site. I hope it’s everything you wanted!

lisa leonard April 2, 2011 at 2:00 pm

love it! it looks perfect!! xoxo

Candace April 2, 2011 at 2:02 pm

It looks GREAT!! I love the new look!! :)

Sadie Smith April 2, 2011 at 2:28 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new layout!!

Nicole April 2, 2011 at 11:16 pm

Love the new sunshine yellow look! I even fixed my buttone so others can hop over to see what’s new. I hope your transistion between jobs goes beautifully smooth for you this week. On that note I wanted to let you know that as a stay at home for the last 15 + years; and now getting ready to ‘consider’ working part time outside the home for pay, not just constant volunteering, I am encouraged by all you ‘do’. I have been blessed to see conversation between you and Ann V. and not see the stereotypical things that I sometimes see between working and at home moms. I just wanted to say thanks for the Godly example of fellowship of women no matter our paths in or out of the home. Have super blessed day!

jessicaturner April 3, 2011 at 12:40 pm

Thank you for your kind comment. Ann is a dear, dear friend – our lives are very different (I tease her that when I come for a visit someday, I don’t think I will be able to walk into the farm- pigs are NOT my thing), but our love for God and one another is what bonds are. It is hard to see so many Christians use differences to tear one another down.

Katie Ceary April 3, 2011 at 2:36 am

I have been reading your blog since Elias was born, and I just have to say that I LOVE the new layout! So cheerful!

jessicaturner April 3, 2011 at 12:40 pm

Thanks for reading for so long. :) I am grateful you are here.