Life has been really busy for me these days. In addition to being a wife and a mom:
- I left the job I had been at for seven years – a company of 12 people.
- I started a new job – a huge non-profit with more than 20,000 employees.
- I moved my blog from Blogger to WordPress (I hope you will take a peak).
- The not-yet-revealed author, Angie and I shot all the videos for the next Bloom (in)courage study (we will be announcing it May 15) .
- I have flown to California twice and to Wisconsin once in the past month.
- We’re putting our condo on the market (hopefully in the next month).
- I am seven months pregnant.
Some days it has felt like I could hardly breathe. The days have moved too quickly as I go from one thing to another, barely comprehending all that I am doing.
For the rest, visit (in)courage.