Project Life Tuesday

by jessicaturner on April 19, 2011

Since I haven’t posted pictures in the past two weeks, I am trying to get caught up. Today I am posting March 27 – April 9 and next week I will post two weeks as well.

Sunday, March 27:  I flew to Southern California today to direct a video shoot. The hotel was built around an outdoor atrium and this little snail greeted me on my way to my room.

Monday, March 28: After a 10-hour shoot day, I was exhausted. Thankfully, the day went well, but the night was even better because I got to have dinner with my sweet (in)courage friend Sarah. We talked for hours. It was wonderful.

Tuesday, March 29 – Wednesday, March 30: no pictures… too tired I guess.

Thursday, March 31: 27 weeks! Elias is really fascinated by my belly lately. He pats it several times a day and says “hi Adeline.”

Friday, April 1: Elias painted the rainbow that is on the left side of this bulletin board at his school. He proudly shows me “my rainbow” every day.

Saturday, April 2: Sweet boy is getting so big.

Sunday, April 3: I love, love, love the heart banner we received for Adeline from my friend, Lisa Leonard.

Monday, April 4: Wednesday is my last day at Lovell. I did a lot of packing up today.

Tuesday, April 5: 28 weeks!

Wednesday, April 6: Elias loves, loves, loves his school. These pictures that his teacher took for me warmed my heart.

Thursday, April 7: I had to take my 3-hour GD test today. It was disgusting, but thankfully I passed! I did enjoy the three hours to write blog posts, catch up on email and read. (This photo was taken with instagr.am on my iphone)

Friday, April 8: Today Elias and I flew to Wisconsin for one last visit before Adeline arrives. He loved playing in the play area. He jumped from one toy to another for 20 minutes.

Saturday, April 9: Today we had so much fun with my family. Elias loved playing with Tee Tee, Danny and their new puppy Wrigley!

Saturday, April 9

Your turn!

Sarah April 19, 2011 at 7:41 am

Great photos. You look great!

Carolyn April 19, 2011 at 8:16 am

I love your photos. You look beautiful pregnant. Praying all continues to go well with you and baby. Can’t wait to see her photos. :)

Claire April 19, 2011 at 9:45 am

Adorable pics – you look great, sweetie.

Cxx

Brooke April 19, 2011 at 5:26 pm

Did you tell us before that you passed your 3 hour glucose test? I must have missed it. Congrats!! I know exactly how much of a HUGE relief that is.

Also, on your post yesterday about people commenting on your pregnancy size. No later than 2 hours after I left my comment, the same thing happened to me. When I told someone I had 10 weeks left, they said “Wow, that’s going to be a big baby!” Totally know how crappy it makes you feel!!

jessicaturner April 19, 2011 at 8:31 pm

I think I tweeted/Facebooked it! :)

Denise April 20, 2011 at 6:12 am

Wow these look so happy and awesome (: hope you’re having a good day xx

Cara April 21, 2011 at 10:49 pm

I’ve been saving up for Project Life for this year — went to order the turquoise edition and it’s sold out:( Boo. Becky’s blog says it won’t be reprinted again…double boo.

I looked through some galleries and decided I could “settle” on the amber edition — I like the journaling cards a lot. The bigger cards and the album are a bit bright and “girly” for me, but oh well — I’ll just use some different cards and maybe an album I already have…still worth it for the pages and the little journaling cards I decided:)
Can’t wait to get caught up!!!

jessicaturner April 22, 2011 at 7:13 am

For what it is worth, I have the Amber edition and love it!