|Frog tape is the best tape ever for painting.|
We are busy rocking the housework this weekend, so I just wanted to post a few quick reminders of some deals expiring soon.
- 100 prints for $5 from Snapfish– Expires TODAY and TOMORROW (3/21)
- Free 11×8.5 book from Picaboo (new customers only) – Expires TUESDAY (3/22)
- Free 8×10 canvas from Canvas People (mine shipped at the end of last week, so I will be sure to post a pic of the finished product)- Deal Expires: I think the end of the month
Quick aside about the free canvas deal. I was talking with my friend Kristen about it and she was like, I just don’t know what photo to get on it. And, do I really want to pay $15 for shipping? Here was my answer:
- Don’t over-think the photo. Yes, there is always going to be another photo that you could use, someday. But what photo do you love today?
- If you don’t have the perfect photo or spot in your house for a canvas, think about your mom or sister or friend. Can you bless them with this gift? (For Kristen, she just had a baby, so she is going to make a canvas of her daughter with her two nieces, and then give it to her mother-in-law for her birthday. She will LOVE it.)
- Yes, the $15 shipping is a bit steep, but seriously, you can’t get photo canvases for $15. Plus, if you are giving the canvas as a gift, $15 is a STEAL.
Okay, back to housework for me!
Disclosure: compensated affiliate links used