|From my baby shower|
Two weeks from tomorrow my friend Julie and I are hosting a baby shower for our friend Alyson.
I had intentions of going all out with the invitations, etc., but sadly between pregnancy sickness, work travel and speaking engagements, January has gotten away from me.
BUT, we have this weekend and next weekend!
Would you share with me your best baby shower ideas?
Here’s the details we know:
- It is going to be a brunch! YUM! I am for sure making these DELICIOUS cream cheese squares.
- We aren’t set on a theme. Our evite is a classic light blue, navy and brown stripe, so I am thinking we will stick with those colors.
- Alyson isn’t in to real cutesy designs, so no baby animals or things of that nature. I was thinking of doing a clothes line hanging from Julie’s fireplace with onesies. I LOVE that look at shower.
- I bought these fun Baby Shower Bingo cards. That is the only game we plan to play, so we are set on games.
Here’s what I would love you to share:
- Do you have any favorite brunch recipes? Share them! Julie and I are still nailing down the menu.
- What kind of favors should we do? We will have about 20-25 guests.I was thinking something inside brown bags (maybe painting blue stripes on them? So easy, but really charming, would be cute).
- Any decor ideas?
Thank you to all who have completed the Mom Creative survey in the post below. If you haven’t filled it out yet, would you please? I have already gotten so many great ideas from you all!