Thank you for allowing me to be honest yesterday. It felt good just to write down what I have been experiencing.
In my Monday night bible study we are going to be studying Ecclesiastes. I have been thinking about the verse:
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.
Right now my season is puking.
I thought I should get down a few other details about my pregnancy, besides the puking part.
- I eat oatmeal every day.
- I am craving potatoes – baked, smashed, mashed, it doesn’t matter.
- Anything greasy makes me throw up. So do most sweets.
- Sprite calms my stomach.
- I have gained 7 lbs. With Elias I had gained 12 or 13 by this time.
- I am very tired and go to bed between 8-9 most nights.
- I have started to break out a few maternity items. I love those comfy waistbands.
Today I am traveling to Denver for a business trip. Please pray I do well on the plane and don’t get too sick. I’ll be home tomorrow, thank goodness.
My sweet friend Kristen (who is 8 months pregnant!) is coming over Sunday to help with some laundry/wrapping/whatever is on my to do list, and I am so thankful!