Today is the first of four Tommy Thursdays this month. Each Thursday, I am excited to feature a new Tommy Nelson title.
Today’s book is Max Lucado’s new children’s book One Hand, Two Hands.
I must say it is adorable and a perfect addition to any child’s library of books.
Check out this short video, which shows some of the book’s sweet illustrations.
We talk about hands a lot in our house – mostly in the context of making good decisions and not hitting. This book is a great extension of that conversation.
It has a sweet, whimsical styling and teaches how hands can serve others and God.
I am giving away several copies of this book today.
Just leave a comment with who you would give this book to. If you don’t have kids think of a niece or nephew, friend’s child, baby gift or even donate it at Christmas time!
For additional entries (leave a separate comment for each entry!)
* Follow me on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway using this tweet: Win @tommynelson’s and @maxlucado’s sweet book One Hand, Two Hands on @jessicanturner’s blog http://bit.ly/9ToquB
* Become a public follower of The Mom Creative (if you are a follower already, that counts too!)
* Subscribe to The Mom Creative using a reader like netvibes, google reader, etc.
* Become a fan of The Mom Creative on Facebook.
* Become a fan of Tommy Nelson on Facebook.
Disclosure: A book was provided to me for this review. Tommy Nelson is sponsoring me to attend The Relevant Conference. This post is part of our sponsorship agreement. All thoughts are my own.