Welcome to Tommy Thursday!
Elias loves music.
And he loves books.
This book has both, making it a HUGE hit in our house.
What I love about this title is that is provides teachable moments for talking with your kids about prayer and praying with them. The 100 prayers include Biblical prayers such as “The Lord’s Prayer,” prayers about topics like fear and thanksgiving and prayers from inspirational Christians. The text is easy for kids to understand and the accompanying illustrations are darling.
The fun music CDs that come with the book include many short and fun praise songs perfect for children.
We also have 100 Bible Stories by Stephen Elkins, which is just as fabulous. 🙂
Today I am excited to give away 5 copies of this book. If you don’t have kids, this would be a great gift for your church’s children’s ministry.
Just leave a comment with who you would give this book to. If you don’t have kids think of a niece or nephew, friend’s child, baby gift or even donate it at Christmas time!
For additional entries (leave a separate comment for each entry!)
* Follow me on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway using this tweet: Win @tommynelson’s 100 Prayers God Loves to Hear on @jessicanturner’s blog http://www.themomcreative.com
* Become a public follower of The Mom Creative (if you are a follower already, that counts too!)
* Subscribe to The Mom Creative using a reader like netvibes, google reader, etc.
* Become a fan of The Mom Creative on Facebook.
* Become a fan of Tommy Nelson on Facebook.
Oh, and this weekend I will post all the winners from my past three giveaways (wow, I am behind- my apologies).
Disclosure: A book was provided to me for this review. Tommy Nelson is sponsoring me to attend The Relevant Conference. This post is part of our sponsorship agreement. All thoughts are my own.