I haven’t done a weekend plans post in a while, so thought I would share some details about the big wedding weekend. I’d love for you to share what’s on your weekend agenda too.
- My sister and I are going get pedicures. We got pedicures for my wedding and it is such a special memory for me – I’m excited to repeat the tradition today.
- My dear old friend, Dan (we have known each other since we were 10 and 11) is a Catholic priest. He is in town for a conference, so we are hoping to get together. He has never met Elias, so that will be especially fun.
- The rehearsal dinner is tonight – my sister is so excited! Pray Elias walks down the aisle. Matthew is singing two songs for the wedding, so be thinking about him too!
- The day starts with hair at 7 am.
- We head to the church in the late morning for pictures.
- The wedding is at 1.
- Then more pictures (Elias will hopefully be napping at this time.)
- Then the reception with dinner and dancing.
- Gift opening and lunch for out of town guests
Whew! It’s going to be busy, but so fun. Please be praying for us.