- One Thousand Gifts – We got a preview copy of Ann Voskamp’s book, and seriously people, it is one of the best books I have ever read. (And I am not saying that because we are friends.) It has been life changing for me already – and I am on chapter 4. Go pre-order it.
- Reading to Elias: He is starting to like books that have more of a story than simple board books. Hooray. Favorites right now include It’s Not Easy Being Big and One Hand, Two Hands. I think this weekend I am going to rotate some board books out of his book basket and put in some more of these types of books.
- Family time: With Matthew finishing the draft of his book and my sister’s wedding (pictures coming soon), we have had lots of quality family time, which has been great. Last night we went for a walk together. Tomorrow we are going to a train meet-up, which Elias will love. I love our family.
- Bloom: Angie and I are getting ready to announce the next book club book selection on Sunday. It is one of our most favorite books. You are definitely going to want to participate. “Like” Bloom on Facebook so you are sure to see the announcement posted!
- Quick-deal sites like Groupon, Plum District and One Kings Lane: I am loving these sites because a)great deals on stuff I wouldn’t otherwise buy b)great companies featured c) family, friends and readers like you love them too, making it fun to find great deals to refer. Speaking of, the Pittsburgh Groupon is $100 worth of Picaboo products for $25!!!!!
- This Ever Grateful vase: I bought some flowers for it yesterday and it looks so pretty on my table. LOVE it. (pictured at the top with Ann’s book)
- Project Life: I am working hard to catch-up on Project Life. I am up-to-date on my photos, but my journaling cards are behind. I am loving getting my album current.
- My new Lisa Leonard Through My Lens necklace: a camera with a heart + m (for Matthew) + e (for Elias) = things I love strung around my neck. LOVE it.
- Facebook: There has been LOTS of interaction, special deals and fun on The Mom Creative Facebook page. Have you liked it yet? If not, will you? If you have – thank you! I’d be honored if you would share it with some friends.
What are you loving these days?
Disclosure: some affiliate and referral links used. Lisa Leonard sent me the necklace as a gift. All thoughts are my own.