In the Responsibility Project video I talked about how the biggest celebrity in our house is Elmo and that when we got an Elmo potty chair, Elias immediately wanted to try out the potty.
You might remember in June that I shared my dislike of potty chairs and hope of training Elias using a regular potty.
And Elias is so glad I did.
We have had the chair for a month, and Elias LOVES it.
When we first got it, he used to carry it out into the living room and sit on it. Thankfully, he now leaves it in the bathroom.
He sits on it every night before his bath, but he has yet to go in it.
The potty is especially cute because the child can “slap” Elmo’s hand and Elmo says encouraging statements like “way to go!.”
The potty also will convert to a step chair, which I think is brilliant.
Today, I am excited to give away one Elmo potty!
Just leave a comment with why your child/grandchild/friend’s child needs this potty – or your favorite potty training story.
For additional entries:
* Follow me on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway using this tweet: Are you potty training your child? Then you need @kolocraft’s elmo potty that @jessicanturner is giving away http://su.pr/2Csxbx!
* Become a public follower of The Mom Creative (if you are a follower already, that counts too!)
* Subscribe to The Mom Creative using a reader like netvibes, google reader, etc.
* Become a fan of The Mom Creative on Facebook.
* Become a fan of Kolcraft on Facebook
Disclosure: I was provided one Elmo potty for this review. All thoughts are my own. Read my disclosure policy here.