I love sites like One Kings Lane and Groupon because they allow me to buy thoughtful gifts for people at a fraction of the price. Finding great bargains helps us to budget our dollars better and give more to those in need. What a blessing!
Last week I told you about One Kings Lane.
This site offers lots of high-end items (that I could never afford), but you get $15 when you sign up AND they often have a few deals in the $12-$19 range, allowing you to get something for FREE or practically free (you just pay the $7.95 shipping). For instance, right now you can get:
- High-end, amazing baby blankets for $25 (only $10 after credit; regular price $52-$60)
- Candles for $19 (only $4 after credit; regular price: $49)
- Cookbooks for $11-$23 (FREE – $8 after credit; regular price: $16-$35)
- Set of two tea towels for $19 ($4 after credit; regular price $40)
- Taschen roses book for $12 (FREE after credit; regular price $20)
The other benefit of this site is that when you refer someone, you get $15 too – so tell your friends!
When you sign up, you have 6 months to use your $15 credit.
Many of you have asked me to watch for the Picaboo Groupon… which I have been doing. I want another one myself.
Today, I found one that is almost as good. Today, Buffalo’s Groupon is $35 for $115 on Photobook America. I have not used them before, but it appears to be a really great photobook site.
The New Orleans side deal is for $20 for $40 worth of baby items from OrganicLayette.com. They have tons of cute stuff – perfect for your baby or a baby gift!
Disclosure: referral links used