Who else is TGIF? I have felt like my head is just barely above water all week. I am SO looking forward to the weekend. While I have a lot of stuff to get done, it will be a much different pace.
A couple things I am going to do:
- Go out for a family dinner tonight (using a Groupon, of course)
- Elias and I are going to go swimming with friends
- Scrapbook (I have been reorganizing my supplies which has inspired me to get crafty!)
- Sew some pillow covers (this has been on my to do list for weeks – I NEED to get them done)
- Run some errands including using my Gap Groupon (Did you get one yesterday? It is burning a hole in my pocket.)
- Work on some photo books
Boise’s deal is for $100 worth of photo books from Picaboo for only $25. It expires in one year. So you can use it on several books or one big book. AMAZING!
The deal is one per person, but if you bought this deal from another city, you can buy it again from this city! I decided that I am going to use Picaboo to do my year-in-review book, so I figured why not do two or three years. This deal is too good to miss. When it was listed for another city, I also bought one to give as a wedding gift – it would be great for Christmas too.
Also remember that the FREE photo book deal from Picaboo expires August 31, so don’t forget to make yours!
Disclosure: referral link used