Last year, I proudly launched my first Big Picture Scrapbooking class, Don’t Blink: Scrapbooking Your Child’s First Year. It has been amazing to see all the students who have taken a step to say, yes, I am going to chronicle my child’s first year.
When I talk to people about scrapbooking, many say:
- I don’t have time to scrapbook
- I not creative enough
- The products overwhelm me
- I don’t know where to start
I am here to encourage you! Anyone can scrapbook.
In its simplest form, scrapbooking is about recording memories through photos and words.
You take photos, right? You can write the words to describe those photos and your feelings about your child, right?
Then you can scrapbook.
I am especially passionate about Don’t Blink because it is as much for you as it is for your baby because you are the storyteller of your child’s stories. You are recording your memories of your son or daughter.
And he or she WILL cherish those scrapbook pages.
I guarantee you, your child is not going to say, “my mom wasn’t a very good scrapbooker.” Instead, your child will say “thank you mom for writing these things down. I am so thankful you recorded my story.”
Don’t Blink is a self-paced class, so you can totally access all the class materials on YOUR schedule, Here’s what you can expect from Don’t Blink:
- Voice message available as streaming audio, downloadable MP3 files and transcripts
- Colorful instructional handouts with my tips for getting your baby’s album completed and step-by-step instructions for some of her favorite layouts
- A layouts checklist so you don’t forget any key layouts during your baby’s first year
- Welcome note from me in the classroom
- Supply list with live links to product resources
- A gallery with more than forty baby layouts created by me
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- Email access to me
Normally, Don’t Blink is $10, but Big Picture Scrapbooking is offering 20% off of it from now through December 21, 2010. Just use the code blogblink at checkout.
I hope you will enjoy this class!