I’m loving all the photo book deals lately!
Have you ever heard of Picaboo??
They are a photo developing company that specializes is photo books and cards.
And for the month of March, all new customers can get a free photo book using the code AFFLGB.
Here’s what you need to know about the promotion:
- Offer good through March 31st.
- The cost of one 20-page Large Classic, Classic Leather, or Classic Custom photo book (up to $39.99) will be deducted from your order total. If your book contains more than 20 pages, you will be charged for the additional pages.
- Taxes and shipping charges are not included.
- This coupon is for first-time customers only.
I have seen several deal bloggers post this deal and it has been receiving great feedback, so I thought I would share it with you all. You can read tons of great reviews of this promotion on Facebook.
You do have to download the Picaboo software, but it is a simple download and easy to use. I just downloaded it on Friday.
This week I am planning to make a photo book documenting my pregnancy – photos of my belly, baby showers, preparing Elias’s room and a few photos of his birth. Won’t that be cool? I love making photo books whenever I have a lot of photos that I want to capture. I think it will be really special to look at.
Other photo book ideas:
- wedding photos
- honeymoon photos
- A year in the life (favorite photos from a particular year – I would totally do this if I had time in the next two weeks, but I think it will take me longer than I have)
- sports photos
- special vacation
- mom and me (great mother’s day gift)
- old photos (of your parents/grandparents)
I’ll be sure to share about the process (since I haven’t used Picaboo before)!
Right now I am going to go work on my Snapfish photo book and print deal – remember the print deal is only good until tomorrow! I’ll make my Picaboo book next week.
A feel a sense of accomplishment coming on- don’t you? Tackle those photos!
Disclosure: compensated affiliate links used