Update: I corrected the code below! So sorry!
I am getting spring fever. I am tired of cold weather, long sleeves, coats, etc. I want it to be spring – skirts and bare legs, cute shirts, etc.
Spring fever also has me wanting to shop.
Here are my shopping plans:
- Hit the Nashville flea market and hopefully find some vintage decor for our bedroom.
- Go to the Little Sprouts Consignment sale. This is a high-end consignment sale that I have always wanted to go to. I think Elias and I are going to go this morning and check it out.
- Go to Old Navy – their jeans are on sale for $19 and t-shirts are only $5, so I am going to definitely get a few things there. I need a pair of dark jeans.
- Shop online on DaySpring since they are having a big sale- 20% off everything on the site, including clearance. Just use the code CPNQ20. It is only good through Sunday! DaySpring also offers free shipping on orders over $50.
I must say, I have a little obsession with DaySpring. I buy from them almost every month (chipping away at my Christmas and birthday shopping) and never cease to be amazed by the quality of their products. I already made one purchase this month, but I think I will be making another one. I love giving DaySpring gifts to people.
(Mom and Mom – don’t look below- gift spoiler coming!)
I recently bought this changeable display serving tray to give to our moms for Mother’s Day. I am going to put some pictures of Elias beneath the glass. I love that they come with four different backgrounds so you can change them out based on season or decor.
When I opened the box to see one, I said, “Gosh, these are so much heavier and even more beautiful than I expected.”
Matthew replied, “You always say that about DaySpring stuff.”
“You’re right, I love their stuff.”
The trays are 25% off and with the additional 20% off, they will be around $13 each. A steal!
Here are some of my other favorite items:
- Bloom Posy Pin Collection – They are sooo cute. I think I will be buying these for several girlfriends this year. The Nester said she bought them for her kid’s teachers. I might do that too. I love the poesy that I have. These don’t ever go on sale, so 20% off is awesome. I think it will make them about $16 for a set. There is no way you could make these for $5-ish each!
- Bless This Home Tile Set – I am hoping to order this in the next few months. I think it would be perfect in our bedroom. Several (in)courage writers mentioned at Blissdom how pretty it is in real life.
- Peace and Love Handmade Block – Pictures do not do this piece justice. I have it in our living room and love it every time I look at it.
- Nativity Advent – Christian Calendar – I ordered this to do with Elias next year. Plus, it is on super clearance, so it will be like $1 with the coupon.
Are you going to be doing any shopping this weekend?