Do you send Valentines cards? I do. I think it is a great excuse to send an updated Elias photo to our family – and everyone loves them. I don’t think I will ever beat last year’s card though.
If you have never done Valentine’s cards, this is the perfect year to do it because you can get 25 free Valentines cards from Fuji Film’s photo developing site, SeeHere.com! I just ordered these to send to our family. They offered this promo at Christmas and my mom did it and got the cards within a week, so there’s still time before Valentines.(Shipping is $4.99 for standard or $6.50 for two day – I did the two day to give me a little extra time though standard would have been sufficient.)
Here’s what you do.
* Create a new account at SeeHere.com
* Click on Photo Cards and choose the 4×8 photo cards
* Choose Valentine’s Day under Holidays
* Create your card by choosing a background, adding pictures, text, frames, etc. I like that this site gives you the flexibility to add as many photos as you want, change the shape of the pics, positioning, text. etc.
* Place your order and use coupon code newbaby at checkout (case sensitive)
I found this deal about a week ago, and had plans to take pictures of Elias this weekend to use on the card. That didn’t happened thanks to him having a fever all weekend long. Poor boy. We took him to the doctor on Sunday, and he has a raging ear infection and a virus. She perscribed some antibiotics and last night was his first night without a fever. Praise the Lord!
I figured I better go ahead and just try to take a picture of him this morning or I’d miss out on the deal! He was not thrilled about this photo shoot. It took a lot of effort, but I did end up with a few really cute shots, which I compiled to make this card (family- don’t look!). It only took about 20 minutes, mostly because I am a perfectionist and kept moving the photos around. I love how it turned out!
Do you send Valentine’s cards?
Disclosure: compensated affiliate links used.