I have confessed before that Matthew and I subscribe to A LOT of magazines (at least a dozen). Reading magazines helps us stay on top of current trends, read tight writing and provides us with good travel reading (since we travel so much). I would rather pay $10 for 12 magazines than $4 for one, you know?
I do a lot of our subscribing on Amazon because they always have such great sales. They are running one of those sales right now.
Use coupon code MAGFEB50 and get 50% off a bunch of one year subscriptions to magazines. Here are some of the best deals on magazines that I subscribe to and love (prices shown are after the 50% off).
- Working Mother– $4.99 for one year (I LOVE this magazine. Great content.)
- Parenting Early Years – $4.99 for one year (They always have great ideas)
- Parenting School Years – $4.99 for one year
- Family Fun – $4.47 for one year (Love this magazine- especially their kids crafting ideas)
- Good Housekeeping – $3.97 for one year (I always thought this magazine was matronly, but I seriously look forward to it every month)
These magazines are also part of the promo, but I don’t get them. Should I? Would love your thoughts!
- Marie Claire – $4 for one year
- Redbook – $4 for one year
- Harper’s Bazaar – $4 for one year
- American Photo – $6.48 for one year
If you already get these magazines you can still sign up to extend your subscriptions. I have totally done this before.
I also love giving magazine subscriptions as gifts, so I am planning on snatching up a few of these!
Thanks Bargain Briana!
Disclosure: Compensated affiliate links used