Well I am Miss Deals lately, aren’t I? 🙂
Walgreens Photo is offering a free photo collage today only using the code VDAY. I made this one from Elias’s birth. It turned out great.
With Valentines this weekend, you could:
- Make a collage of you and your sweetie
- Make one of your kids for your hubs
- Make one from Christmas of all those photos you will never be able to scrapbook, but still like.
- Make one of your kids with their grandparents and save it for a birthday or grandparents day.
- If you scrapbook and like smaller photos on your pages, this is a great way to get those small prints without having to photoshop!
You can also buy 25 prints get 25 prints at Walgreens Photo with the code LOVE10 (good through Saturday). This is a great deal on prints – makes them less than 10 cents and you don’t have to pay shipping if you pick up in store. I use Walgreens to get all my Project Life pictures developed because it is so convenient. I will be sending them a batch tonight!
Disclosure: compensated affiliate link used