I have my Christmas shopping 95 percent done, so, I thought I would share some of my favorite gifts that I have bought/found this year. I hope it helps you as you complete your Christmas shopping!
Keepsake Gifts – These are my favorite gifts to give. While they take a little more time, they are always well received.
- A commissioned drawing from Kelly O’Neill. Remember her drawing of Elias? We bought prints for Elias’s grandparents for Grandparents Day and they were such a hit. I think the same would be great for Christmas. She is offering three free prints with any commission for any Mom Creative readers – even better!
- A Shutterfly photo book – these are so simple to make and are always loved by our family members.
- A Project Life kit – perfect for the avid photographer in your life.
Christian gifts – Since Jesus is the reason for the season. 🙂
- Anything from Dayspring – I love their wall art and home decor lines especially
- The Voice New Testament – The Voice is a new translation of scripture. Matthew was involved in the project and I think it is amazing. Perfect for the person who loves having bible translations.
- Give Yourself Away – Robbie Seay Band – This is my favorite worship album ever. So annoited.
- Churched: One Kid’s Journey Toward God Despite a Holy Mess– For anyone who likes humor, Matthew’s book churched will resonate with them.
Literary gifts– Who doesn’t love a good book?
- Sabbath: Finding Rest, Renewal, and Delight in Our Busy Lives– This is one of the best books I have ever read. So convicting and inspiring.
- The Creative Family: How to Encourage Imagination and Nurture Family Connections– I think every mom should have this book
- Sookie Stackhouse 8-copy Boxed Set – A great series to escape. I am on book seven.
- Writing Motherhood– I just got this book, but I think it is going to inspire me to record motherhood even more.
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl– This cookbook is BEAUTIFUL. I am giving several this year. (BTW, if you live in Nashville, Ree is coming to Davis Kidd on Tuesday. Angie and I are going!)
- Anything by Matthew Paul Turner– Because he’s a funny, talented writer (and I love him)
Toddler gifts – Because toddlers are what I know! 🙂
- Little People Christmas Story Nativity– I love this nativity set. I think it is a great way to tell the story of Jesus’s birth with your kids.
- Busy Zoo Activity Center– I love wood toys, and this is one of the coolest I have found. It has so many activities on it. It is one of Elias’s favorites.
- Fisher Price – Little People Lil’ Movers Airplane– It is going to be a Little People Christmas for Elias. Matthew’s sister got him this plane, which is perfect since we travel so much.
- LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set/LeapFrog Fridge Farm Magnetic Animal Set
- – Elias got these from Matthew’s other sisters, and he runs to the fridge to play with both as soon as he wakes up. He LOVES them.
- Melissa and Doug 100 Piece Wood Blocks Set – I love Melissa and Doug wood toys. These blocks are well-made and colorful.
- Perfectly Pink Tutus – if I had a girl, she would definitely be getting one of these! My friend Jessa makes these darling tutus.
What are some of your favorite Christmas gifts? (Disqus commenting will be back tomorrow!)
Disclosure: compensated affiliate